Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Buy Airpod 2 Replica #25k (no Difference With The Original) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buy Airpod 2 Replica #25k (no Difference With The Original) (307 Views)

Buy Airpods Pro Replica For #49,999 (no Difference With The Original) / Buy Airpods 2 Replica That Has No Difference With The Original For Just #25k / There Is No Difference Between The Poor And The Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Airpod 2 Replica #25k (no Difference With The Original) by cheelrix: 1:25am On Jan 26, 2020
Good day guys, Here I sell Airpods 2 replica. These airpods have no difference from the original ones! You can’t differentiate them when placed together. Whatsapp me and clear your doubts.

They as slim as airpods and do not display any light as you might not see any where else. I mean there’s no difference between this and the authentic airpods.

They will be delivered to your doorstep for free before payment and you will have to confirm your satisfaction before you pay. They only cost #25,000 and bo delivery fee is included!

If you want other images, videos or clarifications before placing your order, You can whatsapp me: 08104076259.

Re: Buy Airpod 2 Replica #25k (no Difference With The Original) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2020
serious something....

(1) (Reply)

TOYOTA Land CRUISER For Sale / Foxxymobile / Free Pos For Agent Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.