Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing (1188 Views)

Please Ads Has Stop Showing On My Website / Help! My Admob Ads Stopped Showing Without Policy Violation / My Wordpress Blog Logo Has Stopped Displaying, How Do I Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing by NNFORUM(m): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Please I got this email from adsense but don't know how to get out of this mess.

Your help is highly needed please, attached is the pictorial evidence.

[center]Ad serving limit placed on your AdSense account[/center]
Hello,
We recently identified invalid traffic concerns in your AdSense account. As a result, we have introduced an ad serving limit on your account. We will automatically review and update this limit as we continue to monitor your traffic.
Why has this happened?
We found potentially invalid traffic being used to generate ad revenue on your account. As a reminder, invalid traffic is strictly prohibited by the AdSense Program policies. Clicks on Google ads must result from genuine user interest. Publishers may not ask others to click their ads. This includes asking users to support your site, offering rewards to users for viewing ads, and promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior. Additionally, clicking your own ads, automated clicking tools or traffic sources, robots, or other deceptive software are also prohibited.
We understand that you may want to know more about the activity we’ve detected. Because this information could be used to circumvent our proprietary detection systems, we’re unable to provide our publishers with information about specific account activity, including users that may have been involved.
Note that if you are found to be in violation of the AdSense Program policies, your account may be subject to further enforcement actions or may be permanently disabled.
What should I do now?
Your account is still fully accessible and you can view details about this account-level issue in the Policy center. We encourage you to be proactive in making sure your ad traffic complies with the AdSense Program policies. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

Any quick way out pls and notably I wasn't involved in these mentioned here.

Re: Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing by thinkaxis(m): 6:32am On Jan 26, 2020
You can sell it to me
Re: Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing by tenderjunkie: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Do you have back links to your site?

I know Google penalizes backlinks that aren't genuine
Re: Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing by CuriousX: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2020
NNFORUM:
Please I got this email from adsense but don't know how to get out of this mess.

Your help is highly needed please, attached is the pictorial evidence.

[center]Ad serving limit placed on your AdSense account[/center]
Hello,
We recently identified invalid traffic concerns in your AdSense account. As a result, we have introduced an ad serving limit on your account. We will automatically review and update this limit as we continue to monitor your traffic.
Why has this happened?
We found potentially invalid traffic being used to generate ad revenue on your account. As a reminder, invalid traffic is strictly prohibited by the AdSense Program policies. Clicks on Google ads must result from genuine user interest. Publishers may not ask others to click their ads. This includes asking users to support your site, offering rewards to users for viewing ads, and promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior. Additionally, clicking your own ads, automated clicking tools or traffic sources, robots, or other deceptive software are also prohibited.
We understand that you may want to know more about the activity we’ve detected. Because this information could be used to circumvent our proprietary detection systems, we’re unable to provide our publishers with information about specific account activity, including users that may have been involved.
Note that if you are found to be in violation of the AdSense Program policies, your account may be subject to further enforcement actions or may be permanently disabled.
What should I do now?
Your account is still fully accessible and you can view details about this account-level issue in the Policy center. We encourage you to be proactive in making sure your ad traffic complies with the AdSense Program policies. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

Any quick way out pls and notably I wasn't involved in these mentioned here.
Social media traffic can cause it. I hear the best way to resolve it is to get organic traffic from Google.
Re: Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing by Solacemk: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Guy don't panic! They sent me same message as yours, i waited for like 10 days and now my site is showing ads. Just wait, they'll review your site and update it.
Re: Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing by dejiih01: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2020
How can I do this pls?
CuriousX:

Social media traffic can cause it. I hear the best way to resolve it is to get organic traffic from Google.
Re: Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing by dejiih01: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Thanks
Solacemk:
Guy don't panic! They sent me same message as yours, i waited for like 10 days and now my site is showing ads. Just wait, they'll review your site and update it.
Re: Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing by Froshloaded: 6:11pm On May 16, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help With These Types Of Sites / Steps To Take If Your Website Is Hacked / How To Write A Web Design Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.