Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Practical Tips That Could Aid Your Success In The IELTS Academic Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Practical Tips That Could Aid Your Success In The IELTS Academic Test (169 Views)

What Do I Need To Focus On For The IELTS Academic Writing Task 1? / As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing / Checklist For IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Tips That Could Aid Your Success In The IELTS Academic Test by jukekeocha: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Here are some practical tips that could aid your success in the IELTS academic test. You can pass it well.

First of all, if you are comfortable using a computer, I would recommend you do the computer based test. It is easier and faster to correct your errors in the computer based test.

For the Reading module, I encourage you to read articles, lots of articles. This is the secret to passing the reading module. Don’t shy away from reading good articles that come across your timeline.

Some journalists here on twitter share their articles which have some good vocabulary in them. Make it a habit to read editorials in news sites. Read about any topic that interests you but make sure....................................................

Continue Reading Practical tips that could aid your success in the IELTS academic test

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Government Of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships For International Students 2020 / To University Aspirants / Student Knowledge Base Community (don't Miss Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.