Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner (757 Views)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner by richforever123: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Do you have an Awesome Online Business Idea you will like to start but need funds and a Technical Partner to complete, kindly PM me, please note you have to have your Business plan and process all mapped out, thanks for your swift response
Re: Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner by zebbii(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
How do I reach you can I have your mail?
Re: Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner by EngrXrix(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
richforever123:
Do you have an Awesome Online Business Idea you will like to start but need funds and a Technical Partner to complete, kindly PM me, please note you have to have your Business plan and process all mapped out, thanks for your swift response
Will u steal the business idea after it has been introduced to u?

1 Like

Re: Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner by polimaf(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
richforever123:
No business plan... But business canvas and process mapped out available...
Re: Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner by richforever123: 2:56am On Jan 27, 2020
zebbii:
How do I reach you can I have your mail?

Kindly sent a PM
Re: Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner by richforever123: 2:58am On Jan 27, 2020
EngrXrix:

Will u steal the business idea after it has been introduced to u?

I don't have the passion to manage such business my hands are already full, I need someone that has the passion to manage the business while I work on the technical sides, even if I steal the business, it will never be profitable for me

1 Like

Re: Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner by richforever123: 2:58am On Jan 27, 2020
polimaf:
No business plan... But business canvas and process mapped out available...

Good enough
Re: Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner by EngrXrix(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2020
richforever123:

I don't have the passion to manage such business my hands are already full, I need someone that has the passion to manage the business while I work on the technical sides, even if I steal the business, it will never be profitable for me
If you are serious then I think i have the perfect business idea that would be worth your time and investment. How do I establish contact with you?
Re: Looking To Start An Online Business? Do You Need Funds And A Technical Partner by richforever123: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
EngrXrix:

If you are serious then I think i have the perfect business idea that would be worth your time and investment. How do I establish contact with you?

Please send me a PM

(1) (Reply)

Work At Home Job For Content Writers In An Online Company In Lagos, Nigeria / Summit Hills Estate; Soon To Enjoy Independent Power. / Selling Wrist Watches Online Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.