Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact (453 Views)

Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister / Coronavirus Can Remain In The Air For 30 Minutes - Chinese Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact by Imoleade(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chinese doctor Wang Guangfa fears he may have contracted the SARS-like infection because he wasn't wearing protective goggles.

Leading experts confirmed it is 'absolutely possible', saying the virus can enter the eyes by touching them – if it is on a patient's hands.
And they even warned the virus – thought to be spread through sneezes and coughs – can roam through the body to reach the eye.

Twenty-six patients have died in the coronavirus outbreak in China, which has struck down more than 900 people and spread as far as the US.

Read full details
https://www.immonaija.com.ng/2020/01/killer-coronavirus-can-be-spread.html

Re: Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact by ignis: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
It can't be true
Re: Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact by Blakjewelry(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Misleading headline
Re: Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact by Iyiataata92: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dealers on sunshades and dark eyeglasses will be the next millionaires.
Re: Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact by Righteousness89(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Devil is a BASTARD!!
Re: Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Imoleade:
Chinese doctor Wang Guangfa fears he may have contracted the SARS-like infection because he wasn't wearing protective goggles.

Leading experts confirmed it is 'absolutely possible', saying the virus can enter the eyes by touching them – if it is on a patient's hands.
And they even warned the virus – thought to be spread through sneezes and coughs – can roam through the body to reach the eye.

Twenty-six patients have died in the coronavirus outbreak in China, which has struck down more than 900 people and spread as far as the US.

Read full details
https://www.immonaija.com.ng/2020/01/killer-coronavirus-can-be-spread.html
boss1310 thank God,your blind parents are safe
Re: Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact by boss1310(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
boss1310 thank God,your blind parents are safe
I have like a million things to say to you dear as you can only come up with a singular thing.relax and learn boy
now where are we, am sure you are hurting right now as your bet has cut again lol.why is curse following you around like this na who did you offend.imagine with all your hardship that this year will be worse for you than last year nawa o.I can't wish your condition on my greatest enemy as it will be very wicked of me
Re: Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
boss1310:
I have like a million things to say to you dear as you can only come up with a singular thing.relax and learn boy
now where are we, am sure you are hurting right now as your bet has cut again lol.why is curse following you around like this na who did you offend.imagine with all your hardship that this year will be worse for you than last year nawa o.I can't wish your condition on my greatest enemy as it will be very wicked of me
my dogs life is far better than your parents
Re: Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact by boss1310(m): 5:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Benz4pimp:
my dogs life is far better than your parents
ofcourse na!am sure you mean the life you live as a dog sniffing women panties.you know I told you that as much as you claim to know English you actually know nothing about it grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Patients in Wuhan Spits At Doctors and people to Spread The Virus / Second CONFIRMED Case Of Coronavirus In Ogun State, Nigeria / DONATION MONEY WORKING: Isolation Center In Lagos State Under Construction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.