Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Is It About The Society That Bothers/disappoints You So Much? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It About The Society That Bothers/disappoints You So Much? (290 Views)

My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. / My Husband’s Penis Disappoints During Sex -housewife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About The Society That Bothers/disappoints You So Much? by Numero9: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
This question was asked by a friend while having a group discussion about life issues.

I'm presenting this question before this forum; What is it about Your Society That Bothers/Disappoints You So Much?
Re: What Is It About The Society That Bothers/disappoints You So Much? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Everything
Re: What Is It About The Society That Bothers/disappoints You So Much? by budaatum: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
The stupidity and ignorance of my fellow Nigerians bothers and disappoints me so much.

We appear to have taken helplessness to another level, not only praying for manna to fall from heaven, but now expecting it from our new gods, the politicians.

It would take time, but we shall soon realise that most politicians only care about themselves and their own, and that we are the architects of our own future.

Unfortunately, before or by then, our suffer go plenty pass original sufferhead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXDElcfSdy4

3 Likes

Re: What Is It About The Society That Bothers/disappoints You So Much? by nlPoster: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
You took a look around nairaland and still had to ask the question?
Re: What Is It About The Society That Bothers/disappoints You So Much? by Belafonte(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
The crime rate bothers me a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Dry Ponmo In Bulk / First Country To Make Sanitary Products Free To All Women Is Scotland / Coronavirus: Government To Pay Up To 80% Of Workers' Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.