Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes (461 Views)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by SecretSpy666: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
A Nigerian lady has revealed why she converted from a Christian to a Muslim.
After much question and interrogation from family and friends, she finally gave her reasons for her change in religion.

She said that most pastors are no more doing the will of God wholeheartedly and it’s not right.

Another reason I left the church I was attending and converted to a Muslim was because they were extorting money from members in the name of offering. We would usually go for 4 to 5 different type of offering and at the end I will end up trekking home. It’s not right.

There was the general offering, the free-will offering, the offering for the less privileged, offering for diesel to power church generator and so on. I was literally fade up.

"I couldn’t continue going to church only to get myself angry and trek home.
I joined the Muslims, because they worship differently and they don’t need to pay unnecessary offerings."

https://www.naijagistonline.com/i-joined-muslim-because-they-dont-pay-unnecessary-offering-and-tithes/?fbclid=IwAR2jK2hrCJcMuH3phZzK3jj0hqEo4ICOHiCRnhHDU0ALw8unlWlBYHDtvME

Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Is Alright
Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by masterflowx(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yes, they don't pay tithe unnecessary but they kill people unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by Sirsuky(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Who does that one help? Welcome to part of 70 virgin promise boko haram provided you are still a virgin if not so suicide bomber will be your next job.
Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
shocked
That's why I would soon join Jehovah's witnesses bcs they are the only true religion in this world. They don't do politics, they don't join the military, no tithing and offering too. They are only there to follow the narrow way of life as set out by Jesus,
Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
but muslim religion will spread their almajiri beggars all over to be begging that same money/aid from Christains not forgetting d worst they also spread~Terror

All these make church better atleast nobody force u to give...u for join Catholic and enjoy simple service
Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by tyup(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
How about the tithe of Blood they give sad
Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by BroOptimist(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
masterflowx:
Yes, they don't pay tithe unnecessary but they kill people unnecessary.

How many of your family members have they killed in your area?

Oponu ayirada!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by BroOptimist(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
SecretSpy666:

A Nigerian lady has revealed why she converted from a Christian to a Muslim.
After much question and interrogation from family and friends, she finally gave her reasons for her change in religion.

She said that most pastors are no more doing the will of God wholeheartedly and it’s not right.

Another reason I left the church I was attending and converted to a Muslim was because they were extorting money from members in the name of offering. We would usually go for 4 to 5 different type of offering and at the end I will end up trekking home. It’s not right.

There was the general offering, the free-will offering, the offering for the less privileged, offering for diesel to power church generator and so on. I was literally fade up.

"I couldn’t continue going to church only to get myself angry and trek home.
I joined the Muslims, because they worship differently and they don’t need to pay unnecessary offerings."

https://www.naijagistonline.com/i-joined-muslim-because-they-dont-pay-unnecessary-offering-and-tithes/?fbclid=IwAR2jK2hrCJcMuH3phZzK3jj0hqEo4ICOHiCRnhHDU0ALw8unlWlBYHDtvME

You're highly welcome to the Straight Path.

May you never go astray again, Amin.

You're welcome once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
BroOptimist:

Oponu ayirada!

Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by masterflowx(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
BroOptimist:

Oponu ayirada!

One of the extremist.
You don't struggle to know them.
Never in my life will I argue with any extremist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Laughing..

(1) (Reply)

Answer To What Later Became Of He Serpent From The Garden Of Eden / Convid19: Extra tips to Adhere To If You Are Going To Church Today / VIDEO: Why Bishop Oyedepo Is Against The Amended CAMA Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.