Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau (31365 Views)

Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Expels Students For Protesting Insecurity / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by medropoly(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2020
congratulations bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by gurunlocker: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2020
LoydJ:
Some people self go just go school go study any kind yeye course

Now tell me where in Nigeria his certificate best fits in??

You are so ignorant and I salute your boldness to display it on a public forum grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by eldeens: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2020
recievesense:
This one will not be invited to government house because e no go BBN

So true my brother, Nigerians love celebrating meaningless stuffs. These are people that should be making ambassadors, anyways the school will give him automatic employment then sponsored him up to his PhD which is commendable

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Vinov(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:
4.89cgpa in the Department of Geological science, Federal University Gusau?

Impressive and Congratulations bruv.

But in all honesty, a graduate with 5.00Gp from such department in your school is equal to a 1.5Gp graduate of any Engineering department in Universities like, Futo, UI, OAU, Uniben, Uniport, UniLag, UNN, Unizik, UniIlorin and Unijos.

This is me telling you the truth.

And please, if you are a graduate or student of IMSU and you expected me to call your School.....You are MAD!!
Hmmmmm
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by eldeens: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
they are still better than the University of Goro wey the op go waste him time to collect the useless certificate

For your mind abi, we all are witness on this
country where sex for marks and sorting is the order of the day, oya tell me where one can collect useless cert.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Enemyofpeace: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2020
eldeens:

For your mind abi, we all are witness on this
country where sex for marks and sorting is the order of the day, oya tell me where one can collect useless cert.
and Na that one den no dey give sex for marks abi?
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Openbusiness: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2020
LoydJ:

With a first class in geological sciences he will easily get jobs with multinational oil companies into oil exploration like Chevron or oil services firms. He will also get a foreign job in America with it. Geology is not a yeye course. It is a hot cake course for those who know. A geologist can never be hungry or out of job. Find enlightenment sir. It will help you

6 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by kristana(f): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

But in all honesty, a graduate with 5.00Gp from such department in your school is equal to a 1.5Gp graduate of any Engineering department in Universities like, Futo, UI, OAU, Uniben, Uniport, UniLag, UNN, Unizik, UniIlorin and Unijos.

And please, if you are a graduate or student of IMSU and you expected me to call your School.....You are MAD!!

Please Let's stop this nonsense comparisons! Congratulate the dude and move on...This is not an easy feat!

3 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by trilobite: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

In the North?!!!! Geology is a strong course in that region. Go to geology departments in ABU, unimaid and see for yourself.
Other courses I'm not sure, but Northern geologists are trying.

I'll advice this dude to get his head down and look for a suitable scholarship and Japa!!! Leave this country!!

Tudelft Netherlands, UCD Dublin, many more scholarships out there. Don't waste this CGPA please.

4 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by eldeens: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2020
post=86146394:
From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS Linus Victor Anyanna, the Nairalander!

This is the beginning of more success in your life.

Go and Excel!

You can say that again Eldeens.
@[color=#006600][/color], we are all about positivity!
#PositiveVibesOnly

I salute you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Mineisgrace(f): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2020
osram:
A nairalander (Linus Victor Anyanna) is the overall best graduating student from Federal University Gusau. He graduated with a cgpa of 4.89 from the department of Geological sciences.

Let's celebrate a fellow
congratulations may God guide your steps further
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by highbee02: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2020
LoydJ:
where for 9ja hin go use daht certificate work?

quarry
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Authortee: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2020
Congrats and thumbs up bro! Higher places ahead
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Neoteny(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2020
LoydJ:

That's because people like you are narrow-minded and think people go to school because of jobs, whatever happened to interest and passion?

If people like him didn't study Geology and added to the body of knowledge concerning the Earth's make-up, you think the world would know about Tsunamis and tectonic plates and how to know the early warning signs of an earthquake? Or the composition of the earth? Or fossil fuels?

The giants who made discoveries and inventions didn't do it for the money, not when some of them died in pursuit of how the world works, people like Pierre and Marie Curie and Carl Scheele.

5 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Neddstark: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2020
Better pikin. God bless you. Good role model, unlike marlians
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Originalsly: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2020
osram:

if u say geology na yeye course my brother ur brain dey pain uuuu

Bro.... why jump the main question.....What is the moniker of the Nairalander? if you can't post a name I'll take it that the person is not a Nairalander...and I doubt whether the person knows you are plastering his pix on SM.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Openbusiness: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2020
yusman14:
Bro abeg na...pity the guy it is not easy there too...I am a 300level engineering student of OAU...mehnn..it is very tough here

Geology in OAU is harder than Engineering. Even Physics is harder than Engineering OAU. If you can graduate from OAU with First Class in Geology, Physics or Medicine, then your brain must be the same brain that Isaac Newton had grin
PS: I think the hardest engineering course in OAU is Chemical engineering. Wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by eldeens: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
and Na that one den no dey give sex for marks abi?

Say the truth and shun the devil
1. Sex for Marks
2. Sorting for marks
3. STD (Sexually Transmitted Degree)

Hope you know what I am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by gift2xl: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Well done dude.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Strech(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2020
That guy really try oo. For ABU once their result show na so so third class you go they see.and probation, hardly you see any two two..baba geology no be beans. I been do some electives for that dep. . A Big congrats to you bro.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Auntyesther:
Congratulations dear! More wins!
More wins....I like that.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by delishpot: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2020
Congrats. I rejoice with you.
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by rummmy: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Igbo Amaka even at there door step.....
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Nastofar(f): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

But in all honesty, a graduate with 5.00Gp from such department in your school is equal to a 1.5Gp graduate of any Engineering department in Universities like, Futo, UI, OAU, Uniben, Uniport, UniLag, UNN, Unizik, UniIlorin and Unijos. Well said. Federal universities na Bea, private na half baked dem be

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Strech(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2020
And the most annoying part be say dem no they even value the course for Nigeria. Just do some professional courses join with ur cert.if need be ball out of the country to a place they will value you. I'm talking out of experience. Botswana will be a good bet.

1 Like

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Enemyofpeace: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2020
eldeens:

[s]Say the truth and shun the devil
1. Sex for Marks
2. Sorting for marks
3. STD (Sexually Transmitted Degree)

Hope you know what I am talking about[/s].
trash
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Afrocandym: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2020
post=86146394:
From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS Linus Victor Anyanna, the Nairalander!

This is the beginning of more success in your life.

Go and Excel!

You can say that again Eldeens.
@[color=#006600][/color], we are all about positivity!
#PositiveVibesOnly

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by tiana29(f): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2020
Congratulations...more wins
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Adewale1603(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

True talk
Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Divay22(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2020
etrange:

Typical teen/undergraduate rants. When ya'll finish school, you'll know what reality is.
Naive you grin grin Nigga is done with school if not before you were born but at least while you were crawling. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau by Adewale1603(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

Lautech, nko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Largest Universities In Nigeria? / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / My Younger Sister Is Too Dull.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.