Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face (804 Views)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face by chily11: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
An Abuja based Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf has introduced anointed underwear with a print of his face to attract men for marriages for the single ladies seeking for life partners.

The anointed underwear is said to be blessed as instructed by God to the Senior Pastor of Touch for Recovery Outreach Int'l, Abuja to release marriages in the new year.

The underwear are said to also help women from women related diseases and give them good luck with men.

He added that wearing them will make men look at you on the streets and want to marry you.

He quoted Number. 23:20 which says "Behold I have received the commandment to bless; and he hath blessed, and I cannot reverse".

Re: Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face by dimexy247(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mad oooo, honestly, we can't see it all in this world we live in.

Some people are just inexplicably crazy and foolish.

What's the meaning of this one for God sake all in the name of religion.

I pity the hypnotized followers.
Re: Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face by subtlemee(f): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
where people present themselves to be fooled a fake pastor will thrive ......
Re: Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face by Juell(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin please just do your business and don't involve the Bible.
Re: Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face by daddytime(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pulpit comics...
Re: Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face by JeffreyD1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Unfortunately the female church members will rush it
Re: Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
chily11:
An Abuja based Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf has introduced anointed underwear with a print of his face to attract men for marriages for the single ladies seeking for life partners.

The anointed underwear is said to be blessed as instructed by God to the Senior Pastor of Touch for Recovery Outreach Int'l, Abuja to release marriages in the new year.

The underwear are said to also help women from women related diseases and give them good luck with men.

He added that wearing them will make men look at you on the streets and want to marry you.

He quoted Number. 23:20 which says "Behold I have received the commandment to bless; and he hath blessed, and I cannot reverse".
Why you come photocopy person face put to bra and pant?
Re: Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face by StrikeBack(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Na this church I Dey find

(1) (Reply)

Acient Law That Never Fail U Need To Read It Yourself / Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? / If You Beat Him With A Rod, He Will Not Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.