Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

“I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals (953 Views)

Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals by raymond12312: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Controversial Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju popularly known as Bobrisky took to social media to slam Instagram blogger, Gistlover while admitting he is the most stubborn transgendered in his family.

She took to her Instagram to share the screenshot of a post by Gistlover and reacted saying;

“Dis gistlover is so dumb as Bleep !!!!! In his recent post he said wat is bad asking miwa question…. since miwa already gave you an answer wat are u still doing in my own dm . You are a looser I won dis FIGHT already. You can try shit with everybody but definitely not me cos I will run you down. Go and ask my family am d most stubborn transgendered in my family. You don’t try shit with me and go free….. your blog remain d must stupid blog ever !!!!!! . Yes I love publicity Keep giving me . Who no like money ? Hopeless being.”

See the full post below;
Source== http://rayloaded.com.ng/i-am-the-most-stubborn-she-male-in-my-family-bobrisky-reveals/

Re: “I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals by dimexy247(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lol
Re: “I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals by Davash222(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Seems they breed She-males alot in Borbrisky dem family.
Re: “I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals by Auntyesther(f): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
Seems they breed She-males alot in Borbrisky dem family.
Eckxactly my thoughts
Re: “I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals by Davash222(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Auntyesther:
Eckxactly my thoughts
So, that makes us partners in thoughts
Re: “I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals by Auntyesther(f): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
So, that makes us partners in thoughts
for now. yeah
Re: “I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals by Davash222(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Auntyesther:
for now. yeah
Not interested.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Called Me White Goat & Rat During My Birthday - IK Ogbonna / Birthday Gift:nkechi Blessing Blast Trolls Mocking Her Of Repainting Her Old Car / See Your Fake Butt" Nigerians Trolls Ex BBN Star Tacha Over Her Fake Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.