Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Automatic Gate Opener - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Automatic Gate Opener (848 Views)

D5 Centurion Automatic Gate Opener Call 07033992255 / ****The Best Automatic Gate System**** / Abuja- Automatic Gate Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Gate Opener by goodspeed963(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
I would like to install automatic gates on my garage. Can you advise which ones are better?
Re: Automatic Gate Opener by WooodSI: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
You better go and ask for that in a store, I am pretty sure there will be somebody who will provide you a better information, and you will choose something that will fit your need perfectly
Re: Automatic Gate Opener by MeetWagon: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
To be honest, there is a really big variety of automatic gates openers, and that's why you need to read carefully the information you found on the internet, more than that you need to know exactly what kind of automatic gate mechanism you are looking for. Frankly speaking, I was looking for a gate opener last month, I changed the gates on my rancho, and I wanted to have the possibility to open them remotely them, that's why I was searching for the best option, and I was lucky because I found a great article about Gate Openers. I think you need to read it as well, because it will make a lot of things clearer for you, and you will be able to find exactly what are you looking for. Speaking about me, I made a perfect decision, I bought Ghost Controls TDS2, the perfect choice for me. Hope it will help you too, and you will make a correct choice for yourself as well as I did
Re: Automatic Gate Opener by TrixieC: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2020
goodspeed963:
I would like to install automatic gates on my garage. Can you advise which ones are better?

That depends. A simple automatic mechanism is pretty cheap and can be installed on almost any garage door, but it can have some additional features like smartphone connection or additional lighting and that means the price will go higher. I would recommend something like openers of LiftMaster series. By the way, here's a review on Robotsnavigator about those if you're interested. Hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Luxury 3 Rooms And Parlor.semi Detached Duplex / Sharwarma Spot With Complete Equipment For Sale In Lagos / Buy Plots Of Land For As Low As 300k In Imota Ikorodu, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.