Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (79207 Views)

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos) / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2020
Seunpaul01:

Go kill yaself now, ode. undecided undecided

Human beings sha.
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Horus(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eEKE7XOjUo

Kobe Bryant, daughter among 9 dead in helicopter crash

Bryant's 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, died alongside her father, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said in a statement.
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Horus(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inO8G_-oKLA

Kobe Bryant, 13-year-old daughter die in helicopter crash that killed 9
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by ymstar(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
rubbish. People die when it is time and no prayer can stop it. Death is a natural thing, it comes from God one thing will cause it.

I love dominique die
Boda enemy, u've been talking trash since time immemorial but u are right on this, I actually know but I just gbagbe ni, lastly, boda enemy if you want your peace you can come and collect it
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Enemyofpeace: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
ymstar:

Boda enemy, u've been talking trash since time immemorial but u are right on this, I actually know but I just gbagbe ni, lastly, boda enemy if you want your peace you can come and collect it

Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by skyfather09(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
2020 best year... I say so sarcastically!

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by deanoffaculty: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
RIP and KOBE.....
Great Legend is gone!!
#VanityuponVanity

Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Legendguru: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rip
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rip Kobe.. Forever in my fadeaway jump shot
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by ymstar(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=86151380][/quote]
I wish you d worst of what you wish me
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Enemyofpeace: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2020
ymstar:

I wish you d worst of what you wish me
E pain am grin

Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by ymstar(m): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
E pain am grin
As you never sleep, I never sleep as well, make I even tell you, I no dey sleep.
By the way, Na d prick u wan use Bleep Dominique be that? Dat small prick? Lai lai e no go work, and I go even convince her make she no gree u for any relationship whatsoever, guess what?
I know her off nairaland shocked
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Enemyofpeace: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2020
ymstar:

As you never sleep, I never sleep as well, make I even tell you, I no dey sleep.
By the way, Na d prick u wan use Bleep Dominique be that? Dat small prick? Lai lai e no go work, and I go even convince her make she no gree u for any relationship whatsoever, guess what?
I know her off nairaland shocked
liar. dominique wey love me pass herself

Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by ymstar(m): 12:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
liar. dominique wey love me pass herself
Once again, I wish you the worst, and Dominique not coming to you
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Enemyofpeace: 1:03am On Jan 28, 2020
ymstar:

Once again, I wish you the worst, and Dominique not coming to you
yeye man. You wan follow me drag dominique abi?I know sey your eye dey her body. If you no comot your eye and mind from her walahi I go send you 10 amotekun to amotekunise you
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by ymstar(m): 1:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
yeye man. You wan follow me drag dominique abi?I know sey your eye dey her body. If you no comot your eye and mind from her walahi I go send you 10 amotekun to amotekunise you
Yeye enemy of piece, no b your type I go dey follow drag because I pass u in all ramifications and by the way I no dey follow you drag Dominique, but hey, she's not going to be with you angry
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Enemyofpeace: 1:14am On Jan 28, 2020
ymstar:

Yeye enemy of piece, no b your type I go dey follow drag because I pass u in all ramifications and by the way I no dey follow you drag Dominique, but hey, she's not going to be with you angry
you know where dominique dey now?the pounded yam wey i chop tonight you know who pound am?sidon there dey lament. Me and dominique don go faaaaaaaaaaar, very soon we go send you our wedding IV, but I go make sure sey dem no serve you for the reception tongue tongue
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by ymstar(m): 1:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
you know where dominique dey now?the pounded yam wey i chop tonight you know who pound am?sidon there dey lament. Me and dominique don go faaaaaaaaaaar, very soon we go send you our wedding IV, but I go make sure sey dem no serve you for the reception tongue tongue
Enemy enemy, no do like dat nah, u no say our friendship don tey, no do dat to me your friend, I don commot my hand for u and Dominique matter, anything wey u like with her, do am :'�
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Enemyofpeace: 5:40am On Jan 28, 2020
ymstar:

Enemy enemy, no do like dat nah, u no say our friendship don tey, no do dat to me your friend, I don commot my hand for u and Dominique matter, anything wey u like with her, do am :'�
na now you talk better talk since I know you. I go tell dominique to remind me for me to send your our wedding IV.
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Thazard(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Jesus,I wish this event happened to one boko haram commander in Sambisa forest!!!!
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=Thazard post=86167400][/quote]y quote me?
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by ymstar(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
na now you talk better talk since I know you. I go tell dominique to remind me for me to send your our wedding IV.
Why you sleep off yesternight, you for quote me during the midnight Na, I even think say you be strong person ni sha, u slept off woke up around 5am and started quoting me, abeg park well
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Enemyofpeace: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2020
ymstar:

Why you sleep off yesternight, you for quote me during the midnight Na, I even think say you be strong person ni sha, u slept off woke up around 5am and started quoting me, abeg park well
I was busy in ze oza room
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by ymstar(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
cheesy bobo yi, you no go kee person
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by ymstar(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Who were you busy with shocked?
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by darfay: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Osidazz19:
WHAT? DANM...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

DANM KOBE.
LEBRON JUST SURPASSED HIM AS NUMBER 3 ON THE NBA SCORING LIST LAST NIGHT.
REST IN PEACE .
MAY ALLAH GIVE HIS FAMILY THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE TERRIBLE LOSS.
MAY GOD FORGIVE HIM OF HIS SINS AND GRANT HIM ALJANA FIRDAUS.

He is not a Muslim, why are head slamming for him
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Osidazz19: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
darfay:

He is not a Muslim, why are head slamming for him
Brainwashed retarded ipob Biafuro monkey on the loose. Get back in the zoo cage. STFU and get LOST.
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by darfay: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Osidazz19:

Brainwashed retarded ipob Biafuro monkey on the loose. Get back in the zoo cage. STFU and get LOST.

I'm neither igbo nor pro biafran, Yoruba Muslims sef ehn
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by Osidazz19: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
darfay:

I'm neither igbo nor pro biafran, Yoruba Muslims sef ehn

Like I give a flying FVCK who you are, GET LOST.
Re: Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash by mickeyjo: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wow this conversation got pretty testy. Say what you want about Kobe, but this is a tragedy for several families that lost children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) / Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia / Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.