Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Want To Buy A Smart Watch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy A Smart Watch (5207 Views)

How Long Is The Ideal Maximum Period To Use A Smart Phone Before Replacing It? / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / Need A Wholesale For A Smart Watch With Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by henrygold100: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
I want to buy a smart watch, who is selling. And which one are u advising me to go for. I want best low budget own. Am with 10k.
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
henrygold100:
I want to buy a smart watch, who is selling. And which one are u advising me to go for. I want best low budget own. Am with 10k.

Shey you know that a smartwatch is quite different from a smart band. Because I saw your post on the Xiaomi thread. The latter is relatively smaller ,has less functions and is more of a track guide. Do your research

With this your budget its advisable you go for the Miband4 or the UMI WATCH should be in the same processor though. Ask Fibonacci... or Oga Lexus430gs
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by will2lead(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chat 07016408370

Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Akachukwu42(m): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Best smart watch as at 2019 ... Kospet prime
Thor 5
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 4:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Akachukwu42:
Best smart watch as at 2019 ... Kospet prime
Thor 5

With it's full android platform?... I beg to differ...... With that useless Chinese version of pairing (wii watch 2)...... grin

To get a decent smartwatch, it must be running tizen, wear os, lite os or ios......

The rest are decent, but never equal (budget determines)....

With 10K, just get either the Umidigi uwatch 3, Umidigi uwatch GT or Umidigi uwatch 2........ wink

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Mayorwer: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2020
[b][/b]
Lexusgs430:

With it's full android platform?... I beg to differ...... With that useless Chinese version of pairing (wii watch 2)...... grin

To get a decent smartwatch, it must be running tizen, wear os, lite os or ios......

With 10K, just get either the Umidigi uwatch 3, Umidigi uwatch GT or Umidigi uwatch 2........ wink
*where and how can I get umidigi uwatch GT in Nigeria. I want to buy one. Thanks* .
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2020
Mayorwer:
[b][/b]*where and how can I get umidigi uwatch GT in Nigeria. I want to buy one. Thanks* .

Aliexpress.........
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Mayorwer:
[b][/b]*where and how can I get umidigi uwatch GT in Nigeria. I want to buy one. Thanks* .

Mine on display......... cheesy

Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by MilesLamar(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Will this work with any smartphone?
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2020
MilesLamar:

Will this work with any smartphone?

Any android or ios smartphone.........

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Soulsymbol99: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2020
KngGezy:

Shey you know that a smartwatch is quite different from a smart band. Because I saw your post on the Xiaomi thread. The latter is relatively smaller ,has less functions and is more of a track guide. Do your research

With this your budget its advisable you go for the Miband4 or the UMI WATCH should be in the same processor though. Ask Fibonacci... or Oga Lexus430gs

All these copies everywhere,I just feel if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol grin hw would u rate Samsung gear 3 frontier?
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Soulsymbol99:

All these copies everywhere,I just feel if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol grin hw would u rate Samsung gear 3 frontier?

Gear 3 Frontier........... A lovely tizen device......... If you find a decent one, jump on it ..............
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Soulsymbol99:

I'm telling you but although to be honest. I have watched a review between Xiaomis Miband and Samsungs Galaxy Fit. And the Miband by a little bit outperformed the Fit. But the Fit was easier to use and fluid.Samsung Gears are also the best

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Gear 3 Frontier........... A lovely tizen device......... If you find a decent one, jump on it ..............

Oga Lexus will know because he has come in contact with most. Any advice he gives you should take it.
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by MilesLamar(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Any android or ios smartphone.........

Thanks boss
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by peachysteve(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
henrygold100:

Bro I have this presently in colour of white and black..
It works just like your android works.. everything your android does.. it has camera, sim port and memory space .. chat me or call for purchase.. check my signature for my contact..
Free delivery to Lagos resident.. and payment on delivery as well to Lagos resident

Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by newmanadrian(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
W34. Get all ur notification on the watch
7 Oremeji street Dallas plaza beside UBA computer village ikeja

Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by BoncoBoy: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
newmanadrian:
W34. Get all ur notification on the watch
7 Oremeji street Dallas plaza beside UBA computer village ikeja
How much??
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by henrygold100: 5:46am On Jan 28, 2020
KngGezy:

I think say na desame thing oooo
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2020
henrygold100:
I think say na desame thing oooo

Some smartwatches, would perform 95% functions of your smartphone........

While others, would only do 40%...........

The cheaper the smartwatch, the lesser the functionalities.......
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by newmanadrian(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2020
BoncoBoy:

How much??
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by TrebleChamp(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Mine on display......... cheesy
Pls which Os is running on plus how much is it and how much is the uwatch 3? Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by henrygold100: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
KngGezy:

No its not the same thing Miband4 lacks some functions that a normal smartwatch has. I think you should ask Oga Lexusgs430 how to purchase the Umiwatch on aliexpress
I think it's smart band I wa t.
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Impactmedia: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2020
henrygold100:
2020 Trending Series 5 Smart Watch that comes with many functions
#15,000 normal price #25,000
Limited Offer Available ��

First ever Fitness smartwatch that can �
�Make & Receive Calls through Bluetooth Connection with your smartphone
�you can also dail number from the watch and make calls
�it's has Whatsapp, facebook, Twitter, Wechat Application on it
�Read your Text Message on the Go
�Monitor your Heart rate, track your sleep & give you calculations of the calories (Fat) bunt.
�Pause, Next, or Play songs on your phone from the watch, ��
�2.5" Fully Touch Screen, Soft Rubber Strap, waterproof, and lot more... The straps Is detachable, you can change it (Extra strap is 3k.... you can get as many colour's you want

COMPATIBLE FOR BOTH ANDRIOD AND iOS PHONE �

Get It Here �
https:///08159131221

Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Impactmedia: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Still available
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by patfenda(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
henrygold100:
I got one,call or WhatsApp me 09075367940
Re: I Want To Buy A Smart Watch by Cabardin: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Recently, I thought about what kind of gift to give my brother for his birthday. I wanted to choose something useful, but at the same time not boring, like a new pair of socks XD. I thought it was a good idea to give him a cheap smart watch since he is an athlete, runs and swims, and the gift is helpful to him. The main criterion was that they were water-resistant since my brother has regular swimming training. In the end, my brother liked the gift very much. He admitted that he also thought to order such a watch with the money given to him for his birthday from relatives, so I guessed perfectly with the gift.

(1) (Reply)

Please My Sister Mistakenly Used 10000naira To Recharge Her Line / This Bluetooth Headset Has A Nigerian Accent! / Airtel Official 600MB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.