Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi (1818 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by MrGidifeed: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basketball legend Kobe Bryant, 41, died Sunday morning in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California.

Bryant's 13-year-old daughter Gianna Maria Onore Bryant was also kill. Five people were killed in the crash on a hillside in Calabasas, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said.

This is the video of Kobe Bryant's helicopter Crashing while going to Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH19bKfuSck

Soure: https://ngg.ng/2020/01/26/video-of-kobe-bryants-helicopter-crashing-with-his-13-year-old-daughter-gigi/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by majamajic(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Na wa
Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by dimmyj(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
R.ip
Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by money121(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
May God forgive him
Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Helicopter clashes are more fatal than aeroplane's...Just imagining their last moments as the embattled spacecraft staggered down to the earth.
Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by Freestainworld(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is pure tragedy, am so sad
Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Damn!

May their gentle souls rest in peace.

Shouldn't be Kobe!

God could have just taken Nnamadi Kanu .
Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Damn!

May their gentle souls rest in peace.

Shouldn't be Kobe!

God could have just taken Nnamadi Kanu .
God should have taken you instead
no one deserves this

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by NwaAmaikpe: 1:42am On Jan 27, 2020
shocked

What hurts me the most is that Kobe's wife did not bear him a son.
He must have been blinded with being political correct not to try his luck elsewhere knowing his wife was not y-chromosome receptive.

So all this greatness is now unreplicated?
This itself is the saddest of the sad parts of his story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by izzou(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2020
That moment when Kobe knows he's gonna die, but what's more painful is seeing his frightened 13 year old daughter, and there's absolutely nothing he can do about it.

This is a very gruesome way to die. A father seeing his own daughter die, and cannot save her.

I don't wish this on my enemy. Rest in peace Kobe and Gigi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by rexchazy(m): 3:00am On Jan 27, 2020
Country were things work, immediately the Police have responded
Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by drips8(m): 5:01am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What hurts me the most is that Kobe's wife did not bear him a son.
He must have been blinded with being political correct not to try his luck elsewhere knowing his wife was not y-chromosome receptive.

So all this greatness is now unreplicated?
This itself is the saddest of the sad parts of his story.

He was a happy with his daughters even though his wife also wanted a son.

A lot of the sons of NBA stars suck and never reach the greatness of their fathers. Think Michael Jordan and Larry bird sons.

R.I.P to him.
Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by APOPTOSIS: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
This One na lost stability ooo entirely
Re: Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi by Denique(f): 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is so sad embarassed
Words fail me embarassed

Staring at death in the face and not being able to do anything to salvage the situation, not because you DON'T want to but because you CAN'T cry

This is so heart wrenching and pls guys, do us all on this thread a favour by ignoring that "one" up there. He makes sense some undecided a few of the time and NONSENSE most of the time. This is not the time to quote him, pls.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Disabled My Account With My Deposit / Tyson Fury V Francis Ngannou: It Was A Robbery - Mike Tyson / Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.