Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death (2483 Views)

Kobe Bryant's Death: Helicopter Dropped More Than 2,000 Feet A Minute, NTSB Says / Kobe Bryant's Death: Investigators Seek Answers To Chopper Crash. / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by lacemose(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2020
The Lakers basketball player who lost his life some hours ago as a result of an helicopter crash has grieved so many all over the world.

Kobe Bryant was said to have been traveling with his 13 year old daughter, Gianna 'Gigi' when the crash occurred.

The president of the United States of America has joined the trend also as he reacted to the death of Kobe Bryant.

See what he wrote...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/see-what-president-donald-trump-had-to.html

Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by lacemose(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>

1 Like

Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Twitter Lord!
Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by Horlatunjeee: 12:36am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by NwaAmaikpe: 1:32am On Jan 27, 2020
shocked

I just wish he had a son elsewhere since his wife wouldn't give him one.
This is the saddest part of his death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by fulanimafia: 2:27am On Jan 27, 2020
Rest in Peace Kobe.

Basketball Legend Extraordinaire.
Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by zolajpower: 2:58am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked

Promise Land

1 Like

Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by press9jatv: 5:13am On Jan 27, 2020
#KobeBryant and his daughter#Gianna training. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiW6j4M1B4M

1 Like

Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by Etteanna: 5:22am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

or he could not give his wife one. Na what you put you get
Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by Bugatie(m): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They care less about issues like that, na we dey kill ourselves about family succession ish.

1 Like

Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by helinues: 7:07am On Jan 27, 2020
Rip legend
Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2020
press9jatv:
 #KobeBryant and his daughter#Gianna training. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiW6j4M1B4M

Jeez men. I see why Kobe was so crazy about Gianna. His daughter took his basketball genes. Sad...... sad
Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by press9jatv: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Jeez men. I see why Kobe was so crazy about Gianna. His daughter took his basketball genes. Sad...... sad
yes. So sad. My condolences. Such a basketball legend is no more.

1 Like

Re: See What President Donald Trump Had To Say About Kobe Bryant Death by press9jatv: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

yes, his daughter is a guru in basket ball too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

His Contract Terminated For Not Willing To Give Ronaldo His 7 Number / In 1996, Kanu Nwankwo Was The 6th Best Player / Amir Khan Vs Canelo Alvarez Fight Today May 7th 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.