Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Caddy Golf Carts Recommendation? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caddy Golf Carts Recommendation? (411 Views)

Best Golf Push Carts / Best Golf Bags For Push Carts (2023 Updated Guide) / Steve Ritsons 2nd Golf Course Designed & Built In Anambra Southeast Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caddy Golf Carts Recommendation? by larrydan: 12:36am On Jan 27, 2020
hi!
I only started playing golf and I am curious about caddy golf carts. Is this useful thing for golf play?
Re: Caddy Golf Carts Recommendation? by Reso1utionS: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2020
This is necessary better say. I mean, you need one to be able to carry your clubs, or you will have to carry them on your back, I think you need to find a caddy that will fit your needs, I think I might heard about remote caddy's and those seem to be a great solution for golf players. But you better search on the internet for this
Re: Caddy Golf Carts Recommendation? by WooodSI: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tenzilla:
Yep, there are a lot of remote controlled caddy's and you can buy one for a reasonable price. As far as I know, those things are making your golf game really easier as you don't have to carry clubs on your back, more than that you won't need to rent a caddy boy for that. To cut it short, I bought a remote controlled caddy from mgigolf.com and I am super happy. This thing is really awesome, it has a rigid construction and a lot of other modules that could be mounted on it. For example, I bought a seat and an umbrella holder module and now I can take a rest under the umbrella whenever I need. So if you are thinking to buy a remote controlled caddy, you should know that this is the best option, and you should definitely buy one.

I will definitely take a look, I was searching for them for a long long time, I want to have one, I think those are super great
Re: Caddy Golf Carts Recommendation? by ShinjiIkkari: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hi all, I am new to golf, please tell me more about the 5 Best Drivers for 90 mph Swing Speed , I would be very grateful and grateful, thank you in advance and recommend!
Re: Caddy Golf Carts Recommendation? by Kuna123: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
I am about to learn how to play golf and want to buy a good golf club right away. Since I do not understand this, I decided to find out from my colleagues at work, who have been spinning in this business for a long time and understand something. They told me that it was not so easy to explain something and threw off the link to the website https://golfprofy.com/reviews/best-drivers-for-90-mph-swing-speed/ with the top 5 best, so that I would choose the right one for myself. Hope I can choose what I like!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ado Poly Crowns Winner Of NIPOGA 2020 As Osun Poly Emerged 10th / Former NBA Player Shaquille Ó Neal Pledges Support To Kobe Bryant's Parents. / Odion Ighalo Could Join Chelsea Because Of This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.