Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Neymar Pays Tribute To Late NBA Legend Kobe Bryant - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Pays Tribute To Late NBA Legend Kobe Bryant (690 Views)

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Meet NBA Legend Michael Jordan(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Pays Tribute To Late NBA Legend Kobe Bryant by odun360(m): 1:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Neymar has joined to pay tribute to basketball legend, Kobe Bryant.

The Brazilian sensation was spotted dedicating his 2nd goal to late Kobe.

Screenshot_20200127005440

PSG won the encounter 2-0, stretching their lead at the top of the table to 10 points.

It was gathered that after Neymar converted the spot-kick, he held up two and four fingers on his hands - signalling Bryant's jersey number -

"I went to see the messages on the internet at half-time. It's a great sadness for all of us," Neymar said when asked about Bryant after the game. "I knew him and I did this celebration to pay tribute to him."

Neymar has now scored nine goals in his last seven Ligue 1 games.

The former Barcelona player was delighted with the result and his current form.

"I am very happy, very happy to help the team play this way," he added.

"On the field, I know what to do, I am 100% and I hope that we will do great things. I am in my best shape."

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/neymar-pays-tribute-to-late-nba-legend.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Neymar Pays Tribute To Late NBA Legend Kobe Bryant by azadus18: 1:05am On Jan 27, 2020
R .i.p
Re: Neymar Pays Tribute To Late NBA Legend Kobe Bryant by NwaAmaikpe: 2:21am On Jan 27, 2020
shocked

Nice tribute.

8 was my favourite number of him....so I'm paying my own tribute to him by going 8 rounds tonight.
Mama Ramotu should understand.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Pays Tribute To Late NBA Legend Kobe Bryant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2020
We are just still in SHOCK!

A Great Guy is gone.

RIP Kobe Bryant and all the other 8 people that died in the crash.

A Black Sunday it was!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Pays Tribute To Late NBA Legend Kobe Bryant by FalonFeraa: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
post=86143935:
We are just still in SHOCK!

A Great Guy is gone.

RIP Kobe Bryant and all the other 8 people that died in the crash.

A Black Sunday it was!
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Deotany Wilder Threw In The Towel As Tyson Fury Wins WBC Title / Barca Transfer News Updates: Staying, Going, Gone! / Diego Costa Recalls Moment He 'got NAKED' And Asked N'golo Kante For A Hug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.