Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? (51741 Views)

Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know / Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
This includes many orphanages, child care services, adoption agencies, charity groups, children's hospitals, church foreign missionaries, and child protection agencies. They are infiltrated by satanists who traffick lost or stolen children for mining their adrenochrome.

They put children in ADVERTISEMENT in orange and green colors to let other pedophiles know they have children they can buy!

1. Child in orange and green scrubs. These service places have abandoned children.

2. Black boy in center has on green shirt with an orange ornament attached at the shirt pocket.

They are advertising children for sale!

Green is for pedophile on the chart below

Orange is for 33 level Freemasonry because trafficking across borders requires police and military assistance. Border police and international police agencies are all Freemasons. Shipping and air flight also falls under authorities over transpiration which is also Freemason management. Orange on the chart below stands for few limits implying any abomination is possible.

Molested children are weaponized against the righteous which what Black Lives Matter is the elites pedophile mob, a satanic uprising. This teacher breaks it down using the Bible about MK Ultra or children that have had their souls posssed by the wicked priesthood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zOc3Kr8lT0

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Notice the orange and green coding that let's pedophiles know these children are for sale. This time the photographer chooses the center child to mark their pedophile code. The center children in the photos of orphanage children and shelters are wearing either green or orange or both!

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Which church are the Bobrisky's associated with?

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Unmask them devils and demons
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 1:54am On Jul 04, 2020
When I call them perverts I'm not name calling I'm giving an accurate description that is historical. Like modern day Rome they were Black and White perverts. The Blacks raised their Bed slave Slavic White children in status by making the Jesus Christ into a White pervert effeminate image.

Their most celebrated Saint the famous North African St. Augustine started his entire youth living in a brothel for slaves.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
The fire of retribution
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
See for yourself
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2020

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered.

To destroy family is to destroy the kingship that is rooted in father to son dynastic imperial rule that is depended upon healthy relations and good cooperation with the woman as mother of the kingdom. This is the very foundation of African civilization under attack by wizards and witches in the Illuminati. An attack upon our very genetics!

Satanism originates among Roman Catholics as the founder of the Church of Satan Anton Lavey was born and raised a Catholic. So was Harry Hay a member of the Church of Satan, founder of LGBT and NAMBLA born and raised a Roman catholic. The quest to capture and subdue others like what Black Lives Matter directives commands fits in direct line with Roman Catholic Papabulls. Papabulls are petitions of the Pope to their God for worldly solutions. Romans solutions to problems is always war!

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
See for yourself
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by GodwalksEarth: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobe was sacrificed
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33: 5
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2020
Rome is church of Satan
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Church of Satan is Rome
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Children are not for sale
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Rome is church of Satan
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
VIRALMULA.COM
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Paul Obazele is on the news again and this time around he has made a damning revelation about the Nigerian Movie Industry..

The Former President of the Association of Movie Producers in Nigeria, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that it was unfortunate that gay and lesbian movie producers are the ones calling the shots in the movie scene.

Paul Obazele said;

Viralmula.com “I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control. Why are we hiding it? When I was president of the Association of Movie Producers, I was against them. Why are we pretending that it does not happen?

The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields. The truth be told, it happens across the board. If you mention the names of some producers, I would gladly tell you if they are gay or not; they cannot do anything to me.

If they bring a war to me, I would take it to their doorsteps. I do not give into gossips but I have got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me. They must tell me. I am an elder in this industry and that is why I said if you mention names, I would tell you if the person is gay or not. It does not elude us; it happens within our rank and file. But like I always say, sex is not the ultimate step to attaining success, it is hard work
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Satanic homosexual child sacrifice cults are worldwide among Blacks as it was in ancient times. It's a very wicked world and Blacks are at the root of all the world's evils.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobe Bryant was sacrificed
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2020
See for yourself
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by PrinceKaneki(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Can't believe I created an account for this...

Too anyone reading this try to learn about symbolism.

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
PrinceKaneki:
Can't believe I created an account for this...

Too anyone reading this try to learn about symbolism.

Does the post deal with symbols?

1 Like

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by PrinceKaneki(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Yh exactly
Thepsyhiccensor:

Does the post deal with symbols?

1 Like

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
See for yourself
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobe was sacrificed
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Rome is church of Satan and church of Satan is Rome
Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2020

We are in the End Times, and the time is near when Luciferian Baal Worship will become the official religion of the world.
The Old Testament and the New Testament fully agree. Satan has staged events - including what we are seeing right now in the Patriot Movement.

Baal Worshipers have always acted like vampires and werewolves in secret. Their Satan-inspired practices require both cannibalism and drinking human sacrificial blood for the sake of greater magic. And the blood of the most innocent is what they covet most.

To understand the mindset behind abortion, one must understand the old religion of Baal worship. Before St Patrick brought Christianity to Ireland, the worship of Baal was commonplace.

Just as in ancient Canaan and other parts of the Middle East, the followers of this pagan religion indulged in the rite of child sacrifice. They believed the ritual incineration of a child was especially pleasing to Baal, the demon entity that ruled their spiritual lives.

Through this nauseating rite they sought to appease their god and secure prosperity for the families concerned. The Bible refers in many places to this practice among the original inhabitants of Canaan. The god in question was usually Molech, another name for Baal.

When the child,likely a newborn, was handed over by his mother, the priests of Molech would raise a deafening beat on their drums to drown out the victim's pitiful screams and possibly those of the mother.The drumming sound also exerted a powerful hypnotic effect on all gathered.

Jesus says Beelzebub is Lucifer. 'Baal' has different pronunciations in different places. So, you will see Baal, Bel in Babylon, and Beel in the land of the Philistines - Canaan. Beelzebub was a Philistine god, that the Jews hated. It means Baal Master, or lord of the flies.

Every family that wants Baal's favor has to murder an innocent child on their alter to this monster. And it wasn't a swift murder. It was burning them alive. That's why Daniel's Jewish companions were thrown into a fire. It was the fire of Baal. Daniel Chapter 3.

This began with Nimrod and his uncle Canaan shortly after Noah's flood. These two reintroduced the core of Luciferian religion to the reformed world, the same religion that destroyed Noah's generation - the Luciferian, Anunnaki Religion. Nimrod, son of Cush and grandson of Ham.

We learn much about a biblical character by their names. Nimrod’s name means rebel; one who refuses allegiance to and opposes by force an established government or ruling authority. Nimrod refused adherence to, and opposed by force, God’s righteous governing authority.

Nimrod’s rebellious motivation, he built the first ‘kingdom’of man rule. Take note of the term,man ruling over man,a secular State government that rejected the rule of Jehovah. Scripture says, “The beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh...

They worshiped Fallen Angels, Nephilim, and demons that demanded human blood sacrifices. The Luciferian religion is Baal Worship. Satanism is not ruling the world. They serve the Luciferian Cabal. The Greek gods were the fallen angels.

The Minotaur-ancient Greek monster, half-man and half-bull. The beast lived inside a labyrinth, where he devoured 14 human sacrifices each year. Today, the Minotaur is popular in fantasy and sci-fi. He appears in Dungeons and Dragons, Dr. Who, Wrath of the Titans and more.

According to the research of Fritz Springmeier, the highest ranking Satanists answer to the Highest of the Bloodlines, which are considered Luciferian Royalty, people who claim to have the blood of gods (Fallen Angels) in their veins.

Satan, fallen angels, and demons, all have their hands tied until- humans sin. And as we sin we "loose" their hands so that they can kill. That's why they demand innocent blood. And abortion serves that purpose!

What are the keys to heaven?
In the Gospel of Matthew 16:19, Jesus says to Peter, "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on Earth shall be loosed in heaven." 

OUR WORDS BIND.

Right now there is global human outrage. The internet is allowing people to learn that Luciferians have controlled world events, and even trashed economies leading to starvation. But worse, we have learned that they are sacrificing our children by the millions worldwide.

In their twisted minds, this gives them power & authority & fame & fortune. They sell their souls for the things of the world. There are cults that the world would consider Christian & they take direct orders from the Illuminati, mostly through Luciferian initiated Freemasons-32^

The Illuminati existed long ago, long before Adam Weishaupt, who started a group he called the "Illuminati". Before they were called the "Illuminati" they had different names. In the past, they were the elite priesthood of the ancient mystery religions-Egypt Babylon Greece, Rome

The high ranking priests of Babylon, Egypt, Greece, etc. hid secrets in plain sight in the form of symbols, images, rituals etc. They have kept the real meanings of their rituals, symbols, etc. to themselves & made up explanations to tell the common people & their lower priests.

Symbolism is the language of the Luciferians; in fact it is the language of Masonry mysticism and philosophy. THEY thought that symbolism was a more ingenious and ideal method of preserving their transcendental knowledge. "SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL~Q

Symbolism WILL be their DOWNFALL~Q 
Alfa Romeo
It symbol features a ‘biscione’ that is a serpent eating a child,terrifying the people,also leaving them in confusion what the serpent symbolizes to as the human child signifies to the Moor.

Chicago Bulls
Have a close look and try turning the logo reveals a robot sitting on a park bench reading a bible.

UNILEVER
The 23 symbols you should be able to find include a sun, a hand, a bee, a palm tree, hair, a steaming bowl, DNA, a tea leaf, ice cream, a container, clothes, lips, a bird, a fish, a heart and more abstract symbols.

Rome is church of Satan and church of Satan is Rome

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Isaiah 59:1–21

Evil and Oppression

59 Behold, bthe Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save,

or his ear dull, that it cannot hear;

2  but your iniquities have made a separation

between you and your God,

and your sins have hidden his face from you

so that he does not hear.

3  For your hands are defiled with blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yAWvWjUng

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? by Truthbanned: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
afonjaman:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Paul Obazele has made shocking revelations about Nigerian entertainment industry.He claims the movie industry is dominated by gay and lesbian producers.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, he said "I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control"
"Why are we hiding it?
When i was President of the Association of movie producers, i was against them.Why are we pretending that it does not happen? The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields"

He went further saying

"The truth be told, it happens across the board.If you mention the names of some producers, i would gladly tell you if theh are gah or not, they cannot do anything to me"
"If they bring war to me i would take it to their doorsteps.I do not give in to gossips but i got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me"

Source:https://afonjaman.com/most-producers-in-nollywood-are-homosexuals-says-paul-obazele/

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Don Jazzy Shares 2013 Throwback Pictures / James Brown Storms Party With Shirtless “Traditionalists” (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.