Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 (16976 Views)

4G LTE Tecno M631 Bonanza Sales , N13,500 ..call 08177747774 / PROMO Sales, HUAWEI Honor 5, With Front Flash, 2gig Ram & 16gig Inbuilt..N13,500 / CHEAP 4G LTE NETWORK PHONES NOW ON SALE..! ! !..FROM N13,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2020
Well, i have just explained in details. You are mistaking refurbished with second hand, of course a refurbished phone can be a clone, which means that the operating system can be copied. Then what comes to play is the quality of what you copied from and the quality what you copied into..
The truth is that whether refurbished, clone or copied, the phone is strong and I bet you that it can download any app from the google play store and synchronizes google contacts..Of course we sell them with money back guarantee..
I thank God very much that so many people are buying from us, whether you are suffocating with hate or dying with envy, everybody is not as rich as two of you that can afford phones of N50k and above, have you considered the very low income earners and the poor whose income are as low as even N25k a month ?
How do you expect them to enjoy the internet also, this is why this phones are selling like hot akara..
come to think of it, the price is just N10,500..or can it be less? At least Tom, Dick and Harry can now afford a 4G LTE smartphone.
Call :- 01 4537463 or 07039448832 or 08177747774 to buy.

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by Donkelzy(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2020
intercell:
Well, i have just explained in details. You are mistaking refurbished with second hand, of course a refurbished phone can be a clone, which means that the operating system can be copied. Then what comes to play is the quality of what you copied from and the quality what you copied into..
The truth is that whether refurbished, clone or copied, the phone is strong and I bet you that it can download any app from the google play store and synchronizes google contacts..Of course we sell them with money back guarantee..
I thank God very much that so many people are buying from us, whether you are suffocating with hate or dying with envy, everybody is not as rich as two of you that can afford phones of N50k and above, have you considered the very low income earners and the poor whose income are as low as even N25k a month ?
How do you expect them to enjoy the internet also, this is why this phones are selling like hot akara..
come to think of it, the price is just N10,500..or can it be less? At least Tom, Dick and Harry can now afford a 4G LTE smartphone.
Call :- 01 4537463 or 07039448832 or 08177747774 to buy.
With this your write-up i can sense you just want to sell your prodyct without being considerate, how can you say a refurbished phone can be a clone, we have two different words here 'refurbished' & ,'clone' (fake) so in this case yours is fake. Tecno never created any smartphone with model number A88. the back of the phone is even written camon. Lmao.
Ps: Refurbished phones are phones that have defects like software problem and stuffs but later sent back to the factory where it was worked on and repacked

2 Likes

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Donkey..ooh Donkelzy..you are just an afor agbacha teacher without pay..your students will think you are mumu. Because they are economists who really understand the scale of preference as regarding the financial hardship of surviving in Nigeria.
Whether cloneoo..refurbishoo..fakeoo..or copyoo..they are still buying it in numbers because the price is cheap and it’s giving them what they want.. they can make and receive clear calls, browse anything on the internet with the speed of 4G LTE, Take and share beautiful pictures, play good music and videos, enjoy up to 3000mah of battery and can last as long as they want to use it.
So, they don’t want to know what you are talking about..the most important thing is that they always call me back that they are happy, especially for the price.
So you can hit your head on the wall or find a rope around you and hang.
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
hoover420:
is it still available?
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
SocialFinance:
This is good oooo

But make you round am up to 10k make guys use am play for sometime before money for flagship come.

But no doubt you be BABA for cheap and great phones. Very legit and God bless your hustle.

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
sicily4u:
Pay on delivery in aba ?
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
2special:
How much is the flat rate
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by Donkelzy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
intercell:
Donkey..ooh Donkelzy..you are just an afor agbacha teacher without pay..your students will think you are mumu. Because they are economists who really understand the scale of preference as regarding the financial hardship of surviving in Nigeria.
Whether cloneoo..refurbishoo..fakeoo..or copyoo..they are still buying it in numbers because the price is cheap and it’s giving them what they want.. they can make and receive clear calls, browse anything on the internet with the speed of 4G LTE, Take and share beautiful pictures, play good music and videos, enjoy up to 3000mah of battery and can last as long as they want to use it.
So, they don’t want to know what you are talking about..the most important thing is that they always call me back that they are happy, especially for the price.
So you can hit your head on the wall or find a rope around you and hang.
Really? I won't even recommend this scrap to my enemies. Baba no matter how you rant, it won't change this phone from being a clone/fake. To those that are about to purchase this problem, goodluck to you guys.

3 Likes

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Go and sit in the dust bin..Now I know you are poor and jobless. Look at how you made out so much time pulling another person’s business down without minding your own business. It means you don’t have any meaningful business or job that takes your time..
The time you wasted in typing those lengthy arguments should have been channeled to something to give you profit instead of free public teacher on Nairaland. My own lengthy argument is justified because it’s my business.
Now, just like the afor agbacha teacher I earlier called you. No pay, fool think.
Fake phone yet browsing on 4G LTE?
Fake phone yet making and receiving calls loud and clear?
Fake phone yet with battery capacity to last for more than 24 hours?
Register google account and download the play store?
Built with durable hardwares to last as long as the owner wants.
If this phone is even a fake phone..that means it is good fake..abi?
D price sef just be say Na dash..N10k.
Call 014537463 or 07039448832 or 08177747774
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by sofiscatedmoron: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
intercell:
Go and 08177747774
This phone is not refurbished,, it's a clone tekno,, but it's likely to be a good phone with low usable specs
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by Ournolly: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Likely a clone phone as there is no A88 version of Tecno yet.

3 Likes

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Yes and meets the need for just N10k
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 5:09am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 6:18am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by Impactfultemmy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Donkelzy:

With this your write-up i can sense you just want to sell your prodyct without being considerate, how can you say a refurbished phone can be a clone, we have two different words here 'refurbished' & ,'clone' (fake) so in this case yours is fake. Tecno never created any smartphone with model number A88. the back of the phone is even written camon. Lmao.
Ps: Refurbished phones are phones that have defects like software problem and stuffs but later sent back to the factory where it was worked on and repacked

Oga Donkelzy keep quiet there, what is ur gain in pulling someone's else business down.
He has taken his time to explain in details the condition around the phone, yet you keep blabbing like Gov. SanwoOlu.
Shame no dey catch u....I beg park well and find somewhere to sitting down.

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by Donkelzy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Impactfultemmy:

Oga Donkelzy keep quiet there, what is ur gain in pulling someone's else business down.
He has taken his time to explain in details the condition around the phone, yet you keep blabbing like Gov. SanwoOlu.
Shame no dey catch u....I beg park well and find somewhere to sitting down.
Idiot I'm more than 100% sure you are intercell, useless idiot tying to sell a fake phone at an expensive rate.It will never be well with you and your useless bald generation.Tag me again let me ignore your lame ass. SCAMMER

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by Donkelzy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nobody should buy this fake phone, it's as good as wasting your money

3 Likes

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
The sales have just increased by 30%..
wait a minute, ask this never do well some vital questions. Swear with your future, have you used this particular phone before? If yes or no, how are you 100% sure that the phones cannot do what I advertised they can do? At least, the people you want to convince will need evidence of personal user experience or are you just concluding on personal intellectual instinct? If you have acutely and personally used this particular phone and experienced issues, please you are challenged and required to tender your practical proofs here and immediately? At least, a screen shot of what you wanted to perform with the phone and it could not?
I bet you will be lying to yourself and your God if you lie that you have you have used it before..
From my own understanding, the only annoyance and envy you have against this phone is that you call it a clone, copy or whatever..but you have not done your research properly, because you should have seen so many clone or copy phones that perform much much better than the so called flagship phones.
come to think of it, you forgot that I am a trader who just buy from China and sell.. but mine is to make sure that I test what I buy what is of high quality and sell to users and make profit.
Again, if there are no such cheap rugged phones as this, how do you expect the woman selling pepper at the local market to afford a phone that can do Whatsapp, facebook and other trending social media?
you are only in your comfort zone and forgot the fact that everybody is not as rich as you.
Some of these people we are talking about cannot even afford a used samsung galaxy S5 for N20k and above.. yet with just small N10,500, they can get this phone which can even perform 2 times better than Samsung S5.
The truth here is that I am not forcing anybody to buy.. it is all about choice, I only advertised. But I will give any buyer guarantee.
Call :- 014537463 or 08177747774

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by Donkelzy(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Intercell, now you've agreed it's clone abi grin. Nonsense and ingredient. You typed this phone perform better than Samsung s5? Lmao

4 Likes

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2020
You are really shameless..you are taking panadol for another person’s headache..my joy is that I am still selling more and more. Also, the people that buy are recommending it to their folks.. soon the first batch will finish and the second will arrive as soon as the China corona virus is over..
God bless my customers.. Donkelzy can suffocate and die with envy..
Call 014537463 or 07039448832
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by Donkelzy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lmao imaginary sales, goodluck sha. Only gullible people will fall for this grin
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yes, that’s it fool, you have no choice than to wish me luck..but I don’t need your good luck..God is my strength..
Just avoid meddling in another man’s business and make the best use of your own time to better your life..what are really out to achieve in all of this, ok, to discourage people from buying? But they are still buying because Nairaland is not the only platform I sell my phones..So what can you do about the customers who physically come to my shop to buy.. maybe you should leave your own business time and to my shop and start discouraging them..because more buy physically than online..
You see why you are a big fool..?

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by mychelyte(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
intercell:
If you don’t have enough money for a flagship phone and yet need a phone that can browse very fast , play any game without hanging or getting hot, strong lasting battery and most importantly, download and open any website, then this extremely cheap and reliable Tecno phone is what will save you the money and stress. We are selling them for just N10,500 and they are very clean.
The specifications are :-
4G LTE network
7.0 android version
2gig ram
I6gig inbuilt memory with space for memory card
8 mega pixel camera
Double sim slots
3000mah inbuilt battery
Google play store and google account,
Loud and clear when making calls,
Loud music speaker.
Watch YouTube smoothly without delay.
Interested buyers can contact G-PROMO PHONES, Tourist shop, by Besam bus stop, along MM2 airport road, Lagos. We can also do waybill delivery to any part of Nigeria.
Phones..07039448832 or 014537463

Are you sure it’s truly 4G,have you tested the speed and confirmed it’s 4G and not 3G that’s just programmed to show 4G?
Install “CPU-Z” and take a screenshot to confirm the ram&rom thanks
Re: 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 by intercell: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2020
4G LTE speed confirmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / Original Xiaomi 10400mah, Pineng 10000, 15000 & 20000mah Powerbank From 5k / Brand New Huawei MediaPad 7Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.