Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Beautiful Ariana Grande Finally Speaks After Grammys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Ariana Grande Finally Speaks After Grammys (700 Views)

Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ariana Grande Finally Speaks After Grammys by joseph6071: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2020
The beautiful Singer, Ariana grande who won the award for the best vocals in Album category of the Grammys Award came out today to send a word to her fans after the event.

She wrote...

" I had a great mf time tonight, thank you for everything".

Recall that during the event, when Billie Eilish won the award where Ariana grande was also a nominee, she came out to say Ariana Grande deserves the award.

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/beautiful-ariana-grande-finally-speaks.html

Re: Beautiful Ariana Grande Finally Speaks After Grammys by joseph6071: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2020
See Her Beautiful Grammys Photos Here>>>

(1) (Reply)

Baal Sexual Abuse And The Code Of Silence In The Black Community / I Am Not Always Happy; I Almost Fell Into Depression-mercy Aigbe / Yul Edochie Celebrates Pete Edochie's Birthday With Throwback Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.