Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

sdvbg fgb bfg - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / sdvbg fgb bfg (652 Views)

fgb..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

sdvbg fgb bfg by EFEKODOJAMES(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2020
sdxbcx
Re: sdvbg fgb bfg by hostkobo(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2020
EFEKODOJAMES:
must I take permission before running a campus website

From who?
No need since the website will be your property, the initiative is yours, etc.

Its like this: you start a blog and begin talking about your personal experiences as a student on campus, the sights and sounds, admission processes, etc.

Just make sure you put a big disclaimer on the site saying that the content on the website is yours, the views are yours and you are not taking brief on behalf of your campus, neither do you want / intend that your website will substitute official information on your official campus' website.

State that your blog is for fun and informational purposes.

Also make sure that you do not go around reporting stuffs that could bring you into disrepute on campus: for ex: violence of students, cults, drugs, etc.

Just keep your content fun and information purpose focused.

Blogging about your campus is a good way to gain street cred and put your campus out there for positive purposes. I wrote on campus blogging sometime back: http://www.techtuti.com/blogging-about-your-campus/

regards
HK
Re: sdvbg fgb bfg by EFEKODOJAMES(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2020
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Create A Standard Wordpress Blog For You. Payment After Service / Need A Website? Pm / Google Search Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.