Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Make Your Business Succeed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Make Your Business Succeed (475 Views)

5 Tips To Help Your Business Succeed In 2023 / 6 Tips To Help Your Online Business Succeed. / What Make Dangote Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Make Your Business Succeed by Alubarika1234(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2020
The difference between Rich and a Poor man

For so many year I always say to myself why is it that some people are rich and some people are poor infact for so many years I was curious over this issue,to make the matter worse some people do the same business and still some are Rich and some are Poor what happen?,This is what make me go on research for so many Years and i found out some secret that am going to share with u
Let us take market place for example inside the market you we see that some people started selling the same thing in the same market and they both start the same year and in the next few year Mr A we be rich why Mr B are Poor so what happen
What I found out is that
1)Poor man Work for food
2)Rich man work to be Rich
This two point is what am going to example next time
Don't forget to share this group link so that many people can benefit from the lessons
If you're following me I congratulate you because you're about to know the secret that can change you life for the rest of your life

Let us continued
1)Poor man work for food:I guess you are saying that is a normal things since that is why we are working to Eat,Buy clothes and some other thing but let me proof you wrong because that is the difference between the Poor and the Rich the Rich have everything in excess while it's not in enough is poor man problems, poor man work food and that is the reason they can't be rich because you can't work for food and be rich if you can read what is going in poor man mind I bet with you everything is all about what to eat, wear, so no matter the job you are doing or where you are working or whatever you ate selling if you only thinking or what you eat or wear you we still be poor
2)Work to be Rich:The rich man in other hand work to be rich it simply mean the main point is to having it in excess and not just for food and clothes alone and the also think to change there world

joint our Business class on WhatsApp

https:///JsBhjEjujhk7ehBKiSjzuZ

(1) (Reply)

All Design, Fliers, Backdrop, Stickers, Nylon Bags, Seal & More / Basis And Conditions Of Vacuum Pump Selection / Bring All Gift Cards For Cash Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.