Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

10 Fun Photos Of Kobe Bryant With Football Stars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Fun Photos Of Kobe Bryant With Football Stars (606 Views)

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Fun Photos Of Kobe Bryant With Football Stars by odun360(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2020
The death of Kobe Bryant still came as a shock to many fans all across the world.

Recall that Kobe and his 13 years old daughter, Gianna both died in a helicopter crash on Sunday, January 26th 2020.

It was reported that the former LA Lakers star was flying over California when, according to TMZ, a fire started and caused the helicopter to spiral and crash.

It was gathered that nobody on board survived the crash, all five passengers died.

Tributes have been flying in to the 41 years old.

The likes of Barcelona star Lionel Messi, Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo notables recently. Also ex USA President Barack Obama as dropped his tribute.

Ronaldo said on his Instagram: 'So sad to hear the heartbreaking news of the deaths of Kobe and his daughter Gianna. Kobe was a true legend and inspiration to so many. Sending my condolences to his family and friends and the families of all who lost their lives in the crash. RIP Legend�'

Messi pays tribute to Kobe on Instagram: 'I have no words ... All my love for Kobe's family and friends. It was a pleasure to meet you and share good times together. We were a genius like few others.'

As part of our own tribute, Reportminds dug put some fun pictures of Kobe with some footballers during his spell on tour.

He was pictured with Lionel Messi, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Harry Kane, Totti, Andres Iniesta and among others.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/10-fun-photos-of-kobe-bryant-with.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: 10 Fun Photos Of Kobe Bryant With Football Stars by Chingykay77(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2020
0m0...............my bone still dy crack embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Ivorian-born Nigeria U23 Star Completes Transfer To Dynamo Kiev / R / League Suspension: Arsenal Says Premier League Must finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.