Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed (1212 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed by shinricks: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2020
A new supermarket in Sangotedo Ajah, required the service of the following,

1. Supermarket Manager with Min of Bsc and 3 yrs experience must be staying within Ajah/sangotedo environs.

2. Procurement Officer with Min of Bsc and 2 yrs experience must be staying within Ajah/sangotedo environs.

3.Security Personnel with Min of O-level and 2 yrs experience must be staying within Ajah/sangotedo environs.

4. Cashier with Min of O-level. and 0-3 yrs experience must be staying within Ajah/sangotedo environs.

Send your CV to sunday.ogedengbe@gmail.com entry closes on Tuesday 28/01/2020 as interview would be on 29/01/2020 for successful candidate.
Re: Urgently Needed by Tobinrobin(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2020
What’s the name of the new supermarket? All these incomplete and shady job ads. Why can’t you include the name of the supermarket?

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed by LagosJobs006: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
A reputable school in Festac Lagos is currently accepting applications for the position of Canteen Attendant.

Responsibilities.

Opening and closing canteen for allocated work times.
Responsible for ensuring food preparation, food handling procedures, food storage, and service are in accordance with health department regulations.
Preparing and selling menu items as per the canteen menu.
Serving students, staff and parents (as required) during breakfast, recess, and lunch
Excellent customer service skills
Accurate cash handling and the ability to report early to ensure the meals are ready before resumption time. Foodservice background an asset.
Must be above 30 years old.

Interested applicants should forward their cv to jobcenter006@gmail.com using CANTEEN ATTENDANT as subject
Re: Urgently Needed by rottable(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
LagosJobs006:
A reputable school in Festac Lagos is currently accepting applications for the position of Canteen Attendant.

Responsibilities.

Opening and closing canteen for allocated work times.
Responsible for ensuring food preparation, food handling procedures, food storage, and service are in accordance with health department regulations.
Preparing and selling menu items as per the canteen menu.
Serving students, staff and parents (as required) during breakfast, recess, and lunch
Excellent customer service skills
Accurate cash handling and the ability to report early to ensure the meals are ready before resumption time. Foodservice background an asset.
Must be above 30 years old.

Interested applicants should forward their cv to jobcenter006@gmail.com using CANTEEN ATTENDANT as subject
will accommodation be provided? Cause I am interested.
Re: Urgently Needed by LagosJobs006: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
rottable:
will accommodation be provided? Cause I am interested.

Sorry but the position does not come with accommodation
Re: Urgently Needed by lewis512(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
shinricks:
A new supermarket in Sangotedo Ajah, required the service of the following,

1. Supermarket Manager with Min of Bsc and 3 yrs experience must be staying within Ajah/sangotedo environs.

2. Procurement Officer with Min of Bsc and 2 yrs experience must be staying within Ajah/sangotedo environs.

3.Security Personnel with Min of O-level and 2 yrs experience must be staying within Ajah/sangotedo environs.

4. Cashier with Min of O-level. and 0-3 yrs experience must be staying within Ajah/sangotedo environs.

Send your CV to sunday.ogedengbe@gmail.com entry closes on Tuesday 28/01/2020 as interview would be on 29/01/2020 for successful candidate.

I sent my CV already, I live at sangotedo I hope I get a favourable response
Re: Urgently Needed by shinricks: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
What’s the name of the new supermarket? All these incomplete and shady job ads. Why can’t you include the name of the supermarket?

the name of the supermarket is Vira supermarket.
Re: Urgently Needed by Legits(f): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
shinricks:

the name of the supermarket is Vira supermarket.f
okay sir. When will interview message or mail be rolled out?

(1) (Reply)

IITA Project & Mastercard Foundation Graduate Training Program 2020 / Closed / South African Airways Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.