Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Hon. Bukola Oyewo Celebrates Wife @50 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Bukola Oyewo Celebrates Wife @50 (369 Views)

Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) / Speaker Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's birthday (photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Bukola Oyewo Celebrates Wife @50 by skyrockete(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2020
It was a fantastic jollification on Sunday 26th of January at Ifon Orolu in Orolu Local Government Area of Osun State as Hon. Olubukola Oyewo, member House of Representatives, representing Osogbo, Orolu, Irepodun and Olorunda Federal Constituency celebrated his wife as the beautiful woman clocked her Golden Age.

The House of Reps member, Olubukola Oyewo outpoured encomium on his wife while acknowledging her impacts in his life

“A birthday is a time for celebration -it is a time to celebrate the life of someone special. It is my joy to identify with her because she has been a woman with immeasurable values, with phlegmatic, accommodating and lovely dispositions whose tolerance has tremendously assisted my political ascendancy.

“I wish words could adequately express how I feel about her. I feel fulfilled having her in my life because she has been in the best elements through thick and thin” he said

ALSO READ: Oyewo Gives Snippet Of His Giant Stride In the Last One Year

Oyewo further appreciated his wife when he said: “We may get older but our love gets younger on daily basis. We may have misunderstanding but feelings get renewed, surely we have shortcomings but are overlooked by tolerance. I wish my wife more years of greatness and fulfilment” he concluded.

The birthday was marked by prayers, Christian songs of praises at St. John’s Church, Obada, Ifon Osun as the Honorable and his wife were seen full of joy and praises to God Almighty for the milestones achieved together.

All friends, associates, party members and wells- wishers were bountifully entertained as music blasted to their dance steps.

Hon. Oyewo therefore used the occasion to thank those who graced the birthday ceremony and wished them journey mercies to their various destinations.

https://veritybase.com/oyewo-celebrates-wife-at-50/

1 Share

Re: Hon. Bukola Oyewo Celebrates Wife @50 by budaatum: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2020
That's my Bukoy! Celebrating at Saint John's.

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Speaks On EFCC Detention, Says They Can't Silence Him / See Whats Cooking With Nigeria Map / Npa Boss Hadiza Jacks Flight Tickets Up By 100% For Staff To Waste In Local Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.