Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) (726 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Stealing N2000 (Disturbing Photos) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hell was let loose on Monday morning in Eitiama-Nkporo, Ohafia local government area of Abia state following the killing of a middle aged woman by her husband, Mr. Kalu Ilum.

Igbere TV gathered that trouble started when the late Ilum invaded his wife’s shop at about 7am on Monday and shot her, killing her on the spot.

The couple were said to have had unresolved issues, leading the late wife identified as Chichi, a food vendor to seek for a divorce.

After the dastardly act, the killer husband fled into a well for fear of attack by the locals.

An eyewitness told Igbere TV that it took the intervention of a native doctor to make the fleeing husband uncomfortable in his hiding place, a situation that forced him out from the well.

He was, thereafter, lynched on the spot by angry mob and later set ablaze.

His residence was also set ablaze by the angry youths, causing panic in the area.

The Abia State police command could not be reached immediately for comments.

http://igberetvnews.com/1300704/breaking-angry-mob-sets-man-ablaze-killing-wife-photos/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
More photos....

Lalasticlala

Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by Schelube(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
What a sad End

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by crownwealth: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
RIP to all.

Nigeria now becoming a failed state under the dullardino
Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
The World has Gone Mad!!!!

Both the killer, the killed and the Killers..

If this world continues, the Events we will be witnessing will be Reallllll Crazy..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
too early to begin the week with bad news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
I only pity the late woman. At the point of death, she will wish she never met the killer man in her life not to talk of saying YES to her marriage proposal.

May we not marry a killer as a husband/wife.

R.I.P to the woman.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by seunmsg(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
After the dastardly act, the killer husband fled into a well for fear of attack by the locals.

Coward! I spit on his grave.

In as much as I don’t support jungle justice, I’m very indifferent in situations like this. Anybody that is brave enough to murder another human being should also be made to face the same fate either through the law or any other available means.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by donstan18: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
There's something spiritually and mentally wrong with this particular guy on blue.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by madridguy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Who knows maybe he's related with the wife. From the look of photos, the guy is ready to kill the man 1 million times if possible.

donstan18:
There's something spiritually and mentally wrong with this particular guy on blue.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
What a world
I see no difference between the man nd the youths standing there

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by Jabioro: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
He killed and he does not wanted to be kill, eventually he got killed for his dasdard sin..I love the mob,he was mobbed to death send him to where he sent woman..Love continue ..
Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by tooth4tooth: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
I pity the guy with that funny haircut wearing blue T-shirt .His own is finished. Police will soon be all over the place for looking him. He just give them easiest evidence to nail him.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
though i'm not in support of what the man did but jungle justice is an act where criminals showcase their talent, its unacceptable, allow the law to take it cost. The guy on blue taking it so personal as if they hard some scores to settle or the girl dumped him for the other guy
Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by gambia(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
tooth4tooth:
I pity the guy with that funny haircut wearing blue T-shirt .His own is finished. Police will soon be all over the place for looking him. He just give them easiest evidence to nail him.

I tell you.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Mob Sets Man Ablaze For Killing Wife (photos) by Aladdin1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nigeria is a country of chain reaction of evil. And a reflex cycle of evil.The mob who killed the killer,have done the same thing as the killer. And they are both guilty of "murder" Theres no justification whatsoever for murder.especially jungle justice.

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Akwaibom As Students Blind Fold& Beat Up Principal / Self Acclaimed Cultist Confesses: Why I Killed Four Eiye Members In Kano / South African Authorities On A Clamp Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.