Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ariane Grande Leads Best Dressed Stars At The Just Concluded Grammy Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariane Grande Leads Best Dressed Stars At The Just Concluded Grammy Award (1105 Views)

Ebele Okaro: I Wasn’t Picked As AMVCA Best Dressed But I Am Comfortable / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Nollywood Stars At Faithia Balogun Mother’s Final Burial Ceremony [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ariane Grande Leads Best Dressed Stars At The Just Concluded Grammy Award by Linx1234: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
When it comes to the Grammy Awards, the red carpet is a place to have fun with fashion.

And in dreamy folds of voluminous silver blue tulle, Ariane Grande certainly did that as she made her showstopping entrance at Sunday's ceremony.

Leading the way in her strapless custom Giambattista Valli tulle gown, the 26-year-old was joined on the best dressed list by fellow stars Chrissy Teigen and Lizzo.

The thank u, next singer later swapped out her dress for another eye-catching look - this time a gray ball skirt with a crystal-encrusted charcoal crop top.

Ariana wore the same gloves and hairstyle, but changed out her diamond studs for drop earrings to complete her dazzling look.

See more photos...................https://janefblog.com/11994-2ariane-grande-leads-best-dressed-stars-at-the-just-concluded-grammy-award/

1 Share

Re: Ariane Grande Leads Best Dressed Stars At The Just Concluded Grammy Award by majamajic(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is just over hyped mosquito net

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secret Behind Davido And Chioma Relationship And Breakup / I'm In Love With My Cousin And Always Jealous Whenever His Girlfriend Is Around. / I Naira Marley Seen Riding His Latest Sport Bike On Street Of Lagos(video))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.