Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" (26330 Views)

Black Excellence Of African Descent ( Dedicated to all African Women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Jh0wsef(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
lol
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Realtalk20: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
CrazyMan:

You definitely would learn a thing or two by the time you're done reading... believe me

Nah he won't , I read it,and trust me it was excruciating
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by fatymore(f): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Too long...

Guess I am not in the mood to read embarassed

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by franchasng: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
CrazyMan:

You definitely would learn a thing or two by the time you're done reading... believe me
No time for such time, help me summarize please

Unless Seun will make Nairaland pay as you read then cheesy
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

Bros, good ebening

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why he de do me like say this story never finish
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Realtalk20: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
TallPck1:
I just rush book space.. when I saw the long epistle I just weak like burnt dodo.

Abeg whoever read make Una summarize, make I check my indomie make e no burn. I dey come.

Someone is trying to be an author and op is just being nice and trying to promote this person

In reality the writing is just average and uninspiring

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Adakintroy2: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Only a jobless person will seat down to read all these that adds nothing to one's life

Try go one side with unauthorized pseudo busy stand.somethings are pleasure read just for fun.

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Adakintroy2: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Only a jobless person will seat down to read all these that adds nothing to one's life

Try go one side with una pseudo busy stand.somethings are pleasure read just for fun.
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Ilajeboy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
A good headbutt is characterised by placing the hardest part of your skull, the crown, into the softest part of your opponents skull, anywhere below the eye socket to the chin. Very quickly cool

2 Likes

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Donaldoni: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2020

Typical submission of a dull, intellectually deficient and lazy fellow...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by pacespot(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
He should have directed his skillful writing into a more intelligible discourse. Do you want to teach us how to fight or bully others?

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Hexilon: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Some people need NO2 to enjoy this piece..
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Mariangeles(f): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Violence is definitely not funny.
It was quite disturbing to me. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Mariangeles(f): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ilajeboy:
A good headbutt is characterised by placing the hardest part of your skull, the crown, into the softest part of your opponents skull, anywhere below the eye socket to the chin. Very quickly cool
Don't be impressed by that. Violence solves nothing.

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Seun, this topic shouldn't be on front page.
It glorifies and encourages violence.

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Realtalk20: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
soberdrunk:
Maybe it's just me but this was painful to read, now my head is head aching me..... angry
the author isn't a good writer at all
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Ilajeboy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mariangeles:
Don't be impressed by that. Violence solves nothing.

LOL sometimes violence is an option..... The right one in right moments

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Lol. You should have stopped at stage one.
When I matured from my fighting days, I realised one salient point; no matter how you sabi fight or you craze reach, you go see pesin wey craze pass and sabi fight pass you.
There is always a bigger fish.

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Offpoint: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
I pray for the day I'll be able to read something this long, I stopped at line 7
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Witchersunited: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
grin
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by SlayerForever: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by IdrisE(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
What an Hilarious write-up.

Though i would've love to know if he has turn you blind or render your bones broken.

Street fight is always funny to watch sha

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by SouthSouth1914: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

Bros, good ebening

Evening
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Uncle, why Una wan break lagbaja leg with him own car door ?

Hope he beat u well sha.
Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
rentAcock:
You are lucky you lived to see another day. I too have road rage; I can go from mild to volatile in a split second and without much thought. Hit my car from behind, I'm already jumping out of the car and heading to meet the culprit. Just know that once you engage the aggressor, whenever happens afterwards is fair game. It scares me but sometimes I think i might die from a road rage incident.
Cock_ rentals? Do you rent broilers or something? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by israelmao(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
[b]In few years of mine in the world and as a Nigerian I have discovered that to fix big things begins from fixing small things.Our attitudes towards time-keeping,spitting,coughing,and sneezing in public places must change..How many motorists in Nigeria pull over their vehicles at the sidewalk completely for passengers to come down or come in or to load or off load?Most motorists and passengers alike are only mindful of themselves forgetting those in the same traffic by their side or behind them.Most of the traffic congestions witnessed on our roads could be traceable to indiscriminate parking.What about people that stand like statues on the walkways in the public discussing and depriving others from using them?What I see at the centre of all these attitudes is selfishness,once we are comfortable we're botherless about others.Why is one person sitting on billions of Naira that is meant for many today?Selfishness could be found at the root of it.This what I call "advanced selfishness" emanates from those small things that we say they don't matter or count.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by Olam09(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wha is he saying

Re: Being A Nigerian- "My Descent Into Savagery" by ruffDiamond: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
u probably had all this shindig with an an ajebo..
I see them all the time...mumu IGK forming grown up
I really pity you... I'm a Fela fan for life..I'm no gentleman in as far as this shiithole kwantiri is concerned,but my attitude depends on your attitude,if u re cool,I'm cool ,but if u wanna go all that war shii,
hmmm,u go know the reason why they say Khaki and leather no be same thing! I dey pack car too for that same Area but I don engaged more than 5 abok1 riffraff there before! they had to call the police under the bridge to arrest me! ..if na me,the kind blow wey I go send u ehn,u no go remember the marrafucka wey fuvk the last time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lost Key / Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) / Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.