Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Cool Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cool Investment (867 Views)

Cool Investment Opportunity / Check Out This Cool Investment Platform In Nigeria! That Pays You Double! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Investment by teezy001: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Computer Centre Business

Good day to you Nairalanders. I've a Computer business Centre in Sango Ota area, Ogun State running for almost 4 years now.

I need an investor for expansion, anyone who is interested in investing #300k to #500k and receive 40% interest within 9 Months.

Our services include:
�Training both Deskstop and Engineering.
� Typing and graphics design
� Repairs of laptop, desktop and Mobile unlock.
� CBT Training
� Online Registration
� Educational Consulting Jamb, GCE, WAEC, NECO etc.

This amount is realistic. Few are the pointers you should know.
� It is a physical business, you will come for an inspection before you invest a Kobo. Come and see for yourself.
�It is not a new start-up, customers are involved not to talk of the prospects.
� An investor will receive his or her ROI money back weekly or monthly, into the bank account you provided. You will start getting your ROI the first month you invest.
� It will be binded legally. Your money is safe.
� You don't have to be present. Your money is working for you.
� I handle the business and maintenance myself as I'm a trained Computer Engineering Post Graduate.
NB: You will never make this much with your savings in a bank, even with 2years deposit, this is not a Ponzi scheme or get rich syndrome scheme. Your investment is meant for expansion.

Any interested and serious investor should dm.

Thanks.
Re: Cool Investment by ohuatc(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
teezy001:
Computer Centre Business

Good day to you Nairalanders. I've a Computer business Centre in Sango Ota area, Ogun State running for almost 4 years now.

I need an investor for expansion, anyone who is interested in investing #300k to #500k and receive 40% interest within 9 Months.

Our services include:
�Training both Deskstop and Engineering.
� Typing and graphics design
� Repairs of laptop, desktop and Mobile unlock.
� CBT Training
� Online Registration
� Educational Consulting Jamb, GCE, WAEC, NECO etc.

This amount is realistic. Few are the pointers you should know.
� It is a physical business, you will come for an inspection before you invest a Kobo. Come and see for yourself.
�It is not a new start-up, customers are involved not to talk of the prospects.
� An investor will receive his or her ROI money back weekly or monthly, into the bank account you provided. You will start getting your ROI the first month you invest.
� It will be binded legally. Your money is safe.
� You don't have to be present. Your money is working for you.
� I handle the business and maintenance myself as I'm a trained Computer Engineering Post Graduate.
NB: You will never make this much with your savings in a bank, even with 2years deposit, this is not a Ponzi scheme or get rich syndrome scheme. Your investment is meant for expansion.

Any interested and serious investor should dm.

Thanks.
Where is the biz located ?
Re: Cool Investment by teezy001: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
ohuatc:
Where is the biz located ?
Sango Ota Sir
Re: Cool Investment by hemanewton: 4:22am On Jan 28, 2020
You can also visit AB microfinance bank at ota to access a loan facility
Re: Cool Investment by teezy001: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2020
hemanewton:
You can also visit AB microfinance bank at ota to access a loan facility
Hmm! Bank and tedious process o. Thanks anyway Sir.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car / Depression No One Is Helping / Nairaswipe.com – Top Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Skrill, Neteller, Payeer Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.