Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Cool Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cool Business (527 Views)

Start Making Profit From This Cool Business (low Capital) / Cool Business With Low Capital / 20 Cool Business Ideas To Venture Into In Nigeria And Make Millions in 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Business by teezy001: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Computer Centre Business

Good day to you Nairalanders. I've a Computer business Centre in Sango Ota area, Ogun State running for almost 4 years now.

I need an investor for expansion, anyone who is interested in investing #300k to #500k and receive 40% interest within 9 Months.

Our services include:
�Training both Deskstop and Engineering.
� Typing and graphics design
� Repairs of laptop, desktop and Mobile unlock.
� CBT Training
� Online Registration
� Educational Consulting Jamb, GCE, WAEC, NECO etc.

This amount is realistic. Few are the pointers you should know.
� It is a physical business, you will come for an inspection before you invest a Kobo. Come and see for yourself.
�It is not a new start-up, customers are involved not to talk of the prospects.
� An investor will receive his or her ROI money back weekly or monthly, into the bank account you provided. You will start getting your ROI the first month you invest.
� It will be binded legally. Your money is safe.
� You don't have to be present. Your money is working for you.
� I handle the business and maintenance myself as I'm a trained Computer Engineering Post Graduate.
NB: You will never make this much with your savings in a bank, even with 2years deposit, this is not a Ponzi scheme or get rich syndrome scheme. Your investment is meant for expansion.

Any interested and serious investor should dm.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Install Residential Solar Panels For Sale At Affordable Rates / Certificate In Oil And Gas Project Risk Management / Buy 15000 Organic Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.