Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures (71183 Views)

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by sagieramos(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
shugaboy6102:
Las las everybody go die. Nobody even heard the names of the other deceased
Such is life... Prejudice everywhere... No one cares about no one

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
So long! Farewell! Very heart wrenching. He wasn't just a great baaketballer,he related with every body, Neymar had to pay him tribute as he scored on the pitch yesterday. Tiger Woods broke down yesterday on the golf course, Novak Djokovic, Messi, etal have their testimonials of Kobe.
Shaq'o Neal was sick, LeBron cldnt hold the tears.
Double tragedy as his " career successor",Gigi died along with him. My heart goes out to the wife n other kids .

Roland Lazenby kinda foresaw this that he had to write a book" the life time of Kobe".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
RIP man, been seeing his jersey in the mrkt though not a fan of NBA but you will be greatly missed.....

NB.... Death doesn't inform it just struck, no matter how big or small you are this minute you are live next you are gone, a time for sober reflection..

RIP man and your daughter
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:

I've been researching on this for long. thanks for the hint
NwaAmaikpe, example, this one that actually swallowed your comment like a roll of Eba.

Uncle don't take this seriously. We're in the modern world. If you have daughters, love and raise them and adopt a son to carry on your name.

Love is what makes a family, not blood.
NwaAmaikpe knows this, he just wants to see how many of you would be dumb enough to destroy your homes over a stupid comment.

4 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Artwasdcase(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
I had to make something for them....such a painful event

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Tundesam923(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

After 23, came 8

After 8, came 6

Only my basketball goons can figure it out!

RIP Black Mamba
mj, Kobe, lebron

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by SALVATION30(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
enough of this man's news abeg.
he don die, he don die or was he of any use to Nigeria's economy that you guys won't allow us rest
Just pray that you don't lose any of your loved ones then you'll feel the pain

3 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Franklerry: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
You guys have forgotten Leah sharibu...una com carry America for head
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Nostradamus: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
DaGC:

His Royal Airness, to the Black Mamba and then to the King
I don't think this is what skepticus meant.

His royal airness was 24

Mamba was 23

The king was also 23

So where does the 8 and 6 come from?

Besides,jordan didn't play for the Lakers
He only played for the bulls and the wizards
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by shantelleasante(f): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
It goes to show you that there is nothing new about any year
Kelvin30286063:
January is not yet over yet there is so much tragedy already!
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Skepticus: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nostradamus:

His royal airness was 24

Mamba was 23

The king was also 23

DaGC is right.

The numbers were their most-used jersey numbers.

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Kizzygentle: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Skepticus:

Those were the jersey numbers Kobe wore during his laker career.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Kizzygentle: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
sleek82:
those were the numbers Kobe Bryant wore with Lakers...the numbers were retired (meaning nobody can wear them in Lakers ever again)
Thanks.
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by IronGalaxy: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rest in peace king!

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Loveknitting: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a great life with no male offspring to replicate it.
This is a big lesson to whom it may concern because life teaches us lessons in the weirdest of ways.

May Kobe's death open the eyes of men who don't have male children to try their luck elsewhere if their wives can't give them one.

Please do not deceive yourselves about the x and y chromosomes because some women's bodies are not 'y-chromosome friendly'.

And do not decieve yourself to accept that it does not matter.
All children are important no doubt; but the importance of the male offspring can NEVER be overstated.

God. What a human being!

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Adam00(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
enough of this man's news abeg.
he don die, he don die or was he of any use to Nigeria's economy that you guys won't allow us rest

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
computergeek:
NwaAmaikpe, example, this one that actually swallowed your comment like a roll of Eba.

Uncle don't take this seriously. We're in the modern world. If you have daughters, love and raise them and adopt a son to carry on your name.

Love is what makes a family, not blood.
NwaAmaikpe knows this, he just wants to see how many of you would be dumb enough to destroy your homes over a stupid comment.

not his words because I don't discriminate and I think Genetic plays a vital role in regards but his details on X and Y chromosome. I've heard some ladies body don't accommodate Y chromosome and his statement fall in line with my imagination on that

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by cybriz82(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hope lil wayne will drop anoda track for kobe..everybody love kobe...
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Realtalk20: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a big lesson to whom it may concern because life teaches us lessons in the weirdest of ways.

May Kobe's death open the eyes of men who don't have male children to try their luck elsewhere if their wives can't give them one.

Please do not deceive yourselves about the x and y chromosomes because some women's bodies are not 'y-chromosome friendly'.

All children are important no doubt; but the importance of the male offspring can NEVER be overstated.
[/s]

You are an idiot

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Nastofar(f): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
The wife can never get such a cassava again!
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by zudozz: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
No one deserves to die with his kid.. I pray no one I know dies of air mishap..Not even my enemy! Rest in peace Black Mamba!
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Realtalk20: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bombastically00:
African mentality.....so dumb

Don't ever insult Africans by ascribing that idiots thinking to generalities of African men.

He is an isolated idiot

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by GEEBITE: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
MJ,KB AND LBJ.
Skepticus:
cool

After 23, came 8

After 8, came 6

RIP Black Mamba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by lolawilliams(f): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nostradamus:

His royal airness was 24

Mamba was 23

The king was also 23

Kobe started his career wearing the No 8 Jersey before wearing the 24 while LeBron started wearing 6 before wearing 23.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by cybriz82(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Everything come and go Even the life that you have is borrowed'Cause you're not promised tomorrow.So live your life as if every day is gon' be your last..

LIFE well lived.. you came, saw and conquered... RIP Bryant..

Nice one mr akon..

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Nostradamus: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
lolawilliams:

Kobe started his career eating the No 8 Jersey before wearing the 24 while LeBron started wearing 6 before wearing 23.
ok. I see

That guy is right then cool
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by cybriz82(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Awon wizard..

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by boladale123: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

After 23, came 8

After 8, came 6

RIP Black Mamba

Please what's the meaning of this??
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Chizzeybozz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr and stop behaving like a low budget ass pussy niggarrr

Although we were born to die
And death is only the beginning
But there is a need to show some respect
The dead should be treated with a little of respect and nervousness. Show some respect niggarr

still Can't believe this niggarrr is dead
For every day we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

You sound like a hypocrite damn ,
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by JayB11(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sir, forget this issue of male or female, just take anyone God gives you. What do u have to say about the barren or infertile? Having a male child is not a ticket to Heaven or greatness abeg.
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
computergeek:
[i][/i]
I hope you know how very seriously some very foolish people on Nairaland take you, something that goes on to show the inferiority of Africans to people who can blast grammar without making a drop of sense. They don't know whether you're being sarcastic or not.

Ishiluv said on on thread that you do what you do just to catch trips and have fun, and I personally wonder why an old man would be jerking off to hateful comments directed at him.

Anyway, careful what you say, even in your sarcasm. There are people who would begin to conceive thoughts of replacing their wives from this meaningless comment.

Just because you want to catch fun, you'd end up destroying homes and ruining lives.

Ihe nine kwesiri inwe limit. You may be so hardened that such things don't matter to you, but Nwanne, jiri ya nwayo.
NwaAmaikpe, is an old fool ,the worse fools are the people who claim to be his followers. Honestly even if he is old enough to be a grandpa if i see him in real life i will spit on him. What a scum of a human being.

2 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by WildChild00(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
NwaAmaikpe, is an old fool ,the worse fools are the people who claim to be his followers. Honestly even if he is old enough to be a grandpa if i see him in real life i will spit on him. What a scum of a human being.

Calm down!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) / Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.