Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

PHOTOS: All 9 Victims Of Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant And Daughter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: All 9 Victims Of Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant And Daughter (1613 Views)

Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: All 9 Victims Of Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant And Daughter by blog4all(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
PHOTOS: All nine victims of helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna

Pictured: All nine victims of helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna as tributes are paid to two teenage girls, a basketball coach and the aircraft’s pilot.

Tributes have poured in for the seven other victims killed alongside Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna in Sunday’s tragic helicopter crash in California.
Among those killed were sports coaches, parents and teenage peers of Bryant’s basketball star daughter – the group are understood to have been travelling to Bryant’s Mamba Academy for a practice session when the helicopter crashed in Calabasas.

John Altobelli, a baseball coach at Orange Coast College, his wife Keri and their teen daughter Alyssa were killed; and a girls’ basketball coach at Bryant’s academy Christina Mauser.

Sarah Chester and her teen daughter Payton were also killed when the Sikorsky S-76 flew into the hillside and burst into flames.

Pilot Ara Zobayan was also killed. The cause of the crash is under investigation but the control tower at Burbank Airport was contacted by the pilot shortly before 10am local time.

At around 9.40am the helicopter turned south, towards a mountainous area, flight tracker data shows. Five minutes later it hit the hillside at 1700 feet, near the home of Kourtney Kardashian.

Jared Yochim, a friend of the pilot, penned a heartfelt tribute on Facebook, writing: ‘The pilot flying Kobe and crew today was my friend Ara Zobayan (white shirt and tie). Many of my friends were actually friends with Ara and not just pilots.
SEE PICTURES AND VIDEO @ https://www.busitechnews.com/photos-all-nine-victims-of-helicopter-crash-that-killed-kobe-bryant-and-his-daughter-gianna/

Re: PHOTOS: All 9 Victims Of Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant And Daughter by Marine54(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Everything in this life is vanity !!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: All 9 Victims Of Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant And Daughter by Topccy007z: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Death doesn't know the rich or poor

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: All 9 Victims Of Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant And Daughter by daddytime(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
I've never felt this sad in my life....

Farewell Legend and the other deceased... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: All 9 Victims Of Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant And Daughter by Bankowner: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
A whole family was also lost in the crash but only Kobe Bryant and his daughter took centre stage. What a tragedy!
Re: PHOTOS: All 9 Victims Of Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant And Daughter by Lynx001: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
a whole family died but we only heard of kobe bryant. When a nigerian youth team player died recently i didnt hear much of it even here on nl. Bt people that dont even know if kobe bryant is a musician or lil waynes bouncer are typing rip and sending condolences. hustle o so that if u die a group death ur name will be the heading. E.g if ur name is emeka hassan bayo. The natiönal dailies will say emeka the business tycoon and 15 other's died in an autocrash.
The moment jönes,maguire and lingard scored i knew something bad will happen. Rip kobe bryant. I miss ur songs especially the one with psquare.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check My Bet9ja Game!! / See How I Made 1.8m From Bet In Just 12 Days / Seydou Doumbia - The New King Of African Soccer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.