Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) (760 Views)

Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead / Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by godlyguy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
A widow based in Ajao Estate in Lagos has accused AccessBank Plc of fraudulent takeover of her late husband's property in the aforementioned area...

Click the video below:

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/widow-accuses-accessbank-of-fraud-video.html?m=1

Re: Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by chibaby1985(f): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Let the Govt help this widow... Imagine what a bank wants to do to a mother of 3
godlyguy:
A widow based in Ajao Estate in Lagos has accused AccessBank Plc of fraudulent takeover of her late husband's property in the aforementioned area...

Click the video below:

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/widow-accuses-accessbank-of-fraud-video.html?m=1

Re: Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by DaBullIT(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Two sides of the story

Husband either used the properties as collateral

Or Bank staffs who know the man is rich and dead wants to cash-in
Re: Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by franchasng: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
DaBullIT:
Two sides of the story

Husband either used the properties as collateral

Or Bank staffs who know the man is rich and dead wants to cash-in
I saw the story on Facebook where she posted it and I managed to reach out to her and from what she explained, the bank is totally wrong, in fact the bank deserve to be charged for daylight fraud.

If you go to her Facebook wall where she posted this video, you will see some people who know about this story saying that the bank valued the loan initially at 55million when her husband took the bank, and after 9 years the same bank went and sold the house for 40million, where on earth can that be done And she said her late husband used the house to collect a loan of 25million which she has paid back 23.5million and that the loan was for 10yrs to last from 2010 - 2020, so how come did the bank hurriedly sell the house before the loan elapsed Its fraud!

If she has a good lawyer, this is a free case for any lawyer to win. The bank just want to cheat her maybe because they feel she has no money and nobody to fight for her, which is sad and it happens to so many widows in Nigeria everyday.

I managed to reach out to some people in Access Bank, hope they help her, wished I could offer more help.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 this kind of news should be on front page to enlighten more Nigerians about the shady things Nigerian banks are doing to vulnerable Nigerians!

Who even know whether bank have a hand in her husband's death self, sighs

See the original video on her Facebook wall here>>>http://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2921192617969361&id=100002359543518&scmts=scwspsdd&extid=pZl50NFOYor4HZzg

Nigerian bankers are crooks! Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by megawealth01: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Proper INVESTIGATION needs to be done anyways
godlyguy:

Click the video below:

Re: Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by ebenezary(m): 3:38am On Jan 28, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by DaBullIT(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Thank you for the link and the explanation, now i understand , the man's house was valued at 55M as at 2010 when the man took loan for 25M
fast forward to 2020 , having paid 23.5M from the loan, the bank decided to sell the house

What is unclear however is this , when does the loan become default ? even if the loan has gotten to that default something, shouldn't there be a grace period or something ? this is not my turf anyways but i hope the lady gets justice
franchasng:
I saw the story on Facebook where she posted it and I managed to reach out to her and from what she explained, the bank is totally wrong, in fact the bank deserve to be charged for daylight fraud.

If you go to her Facebook wall where she posted this video, you will see some people who know about this story saying that the bank valued the loan initially at 55million when her husband took the bank, and after 9 years the same bank went and sold the house for 40million, where on earth can that be done And she said her late husband used the house to collect a loan of 25million which she has paid back 23.5million and that the loan was for 10yrs to last from 2010 - 2020, so how come did the bank hurriedly sell the house before the loan elapsed Its fraud!

If she has a good lawyer, this is a free case for any lawyer to win. The bank just want to cheat her maybe because they feel she has no money and nobody to fight for her, which is sad and it happens to so many widows in Nigeria everyday.

I managed to reach out to some people in Access Bank, hope they help her, wished I could offer more help.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 this kind of news should be on front page to enlighten more Nigerians about the shady things Nigerian banks are doing to vulnerable Nigerians!

Who even know whether bank have a hand in her husband's death self, sighs

See the original video on her Facebook wall here>>>http://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2921192617969361&id=100002359543518&scmts=scwspsdd&extid=pZl50NFOYor4HZzg

Nigerian bankers are crooks! Damn!!
Re: Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by godlyguy(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2020
If you know what rut is in the banking system you will know that the woman needs HELP
Re: Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by franchasng: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2020
DaBullIT:
Thank you for the link and the explanation, now i understand , the man's house was valued at 55M as at 2010 when the man took loan for 25M
fast forward to 2020 , having paid 23.5M from the loan, the bank decided to sell the house

What is unclear however is this , when does the loan become default ? even if the loan has gotten to that default something, shouldn't there be a grace period or something ? this is not my turf anyways but i hope the lady gets justice
The loan was to expire in 10 years; 2010 - 2020 June from her explanation as stated in the original loan documents her late husband signed with the bank.

It is a clear case of fraud by the bank....go to her facebook wall and read people's comments and see
Re: Widow Accuses Access Bank Of Fraud (VIDEO) by franchasng: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2020
godlyguy:
If you know what rut is in the banking system you will know that the woman needs HELP
Explain RUT for us that are not bankers so we all can learn from your wealth of knowledge, thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Wheat And Maize Chaff / ⭐ Open A Shopify Store, Paypal & Stripe Account For 8k Naira ONLY In 48hours⭐ / Free Training - How To Be A Lagos Real Estate Consultant Without 1naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.