Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters (3908 Views)

Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son / Burnaboy Calls Nigerians On Twitter Jobless And Irresponsible / Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Nairafame1: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Big Brother Naija star, Koko by Khloe blast Nigerians, call them hypocrite for mourning basketball legend, Kobe Bryant and his daughter.

See below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/bbnaija-khloe-calls-nigerians.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Olosho won use Kobe trend.

Irritating piece of shiit.

And people will say God created this scum too.

8 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by donstan18: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
He's not just hoe, but a hypocritical hoe for remembering that Nigerians are hypocrite using Kobe's death.

6 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Nairafame1: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
grin
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Richmondofficia(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
But she really have a point

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Davash222(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
She's right though.
No one is even talking about the pilot, abi him no be human being also

5 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by freeman131: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
This lady has been a crazy ass hole lately.
When did it become a crime to commiserate the dead.

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Marcofranz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
My thought exactly. Nearly all my contacts posted his picture on their statuses, even one girl I'm pretty have never watched him any of his game posted his picture. And I'm like probably they are all mad.

5 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by JeffreyD1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
I agree with her to some extent

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by LearnITsmash(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
She is quite correct in what she is saying, but trust stupid Nigerians to bash her for saying the truth, the people who died in that crash are as important as kobe who brought them on that trip undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Aammee77: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
She should learn the meaning of hypocrite first..... grin
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
LearnITsmash:
She is quite correct in what she is saying, but trust stupid Nigerians to bash her for saying the truth, the people who died in that crash are as important as kobe who brought them on that trip undecided

My brother that why one have to strife to be a VIP in life.

You see the way people protect presidents , prime ministers, kings and queens. Their life is not more precious more more valuable. So don't blame people for posting Kobe

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
The girl is either drunk or sex starved. Anyone that dies in a crash with a Legend like Kobe Bryant doesn't deserve the same level of grief. People die everyday. Its Kobe that is the champion, the winner, the pacesetter, the example, the hero our world has just lost. He has touched countless lives including current champ Lebron. His life reminded us of what we can achieve with determination and his death reminds us why we should be grateful to be alive. We are living on borrowed time. Let that sink in.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by McEphiks(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
writefreely:
The girl is either drunk or sex starved. Anyone that dies in a crash with a Legend like Kobe Bryant doesn't deserve the same level of grief. People die everyday. Its Kobe that is the champion, the winner, the pacesetter, the example, the hero our world has just lost. He has touched countless lives including current champ Lebron. His life reminded us of what we can achieve with determination and his death reminds us why we should be grateful to be alive. We are living on borrowed time. Let that sink in.

You eloquently typed rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by sodiqapril(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
She's dumb....Kobe Bryant is like Messi or Ronaldo of basketball..any active sport follower must know him... His jersey and that of LeBron James are the only basketball jerseys widely available in Nigeria.. musicians sing about him, he visits football teams, they take pictures with him and upload on social media.. he runs a charity org.. except you are an illiterate, a non sport follower or someone that doesn't use social media at all....you must know Kobe Bryant..besides that what the Bleep is her busines with who mourns and who doesn't mourn him.... instead of saying crap for cheap attention let her jump from a cliff and see how many people will blink and eyelid...ozuo

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
McEphiks:

You eloquently typed rubbish
Says a feeble mind. You think its easy to be a Legend?

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by kiddoiLL(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
A lot of people come online and try to look elite just for clout...She's s bit stupid with the way she's attacking Nigerians paying tribute to Kobe.
Bîtch if you don't know Kobe at least have some sense of decency and shut the fook up, focus on your hoeing around.
People don't have to be basketball fans before they know Kobe.
Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James are like the Pele, Maradona, Messi/Ronaldo of basketball.
Kobe was a well celebrated sport athlete on the planet and really people have at least seen him once or twice on TV, might've read about him.

Nobody has to be a basketball fan before paying tribute to Kobe, it's the life he lived and the inspiration he was. It's the same way most of us are not Tennis fans but we know Roger Federa , Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams, in swimming the likes of Michael Phelps, Katie Ledecky, in Formula 1 we know the almighty Lewis Hamilton, even though I'm not a fan of the sport, but I've seen clips and read about a lot of stuffs he has achieved. It's the life these guys have lived that makes the difference between them and the average human.
It's like when eventually it's Messi/Ronaldo's time to leave this earth and people start paying tribute, you'll expect people not to be much. Even women who don't watch ball will pay tribute to these guys.

Really you don't have to open your mouth all of the time, the way people sometimes make this country look pretty stupid xev enh

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by CSTR2: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
That is why you must make impact before you die.

If you die without making impact, it would be like a fly on a sheep's back.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by hungryboy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
The worse death na the one were you go die alongside a celeb, or popular man,

news go only refer to you as, so so celeb dies alongside one other.
At the end of the day, there is only one truth about death, after all the facebook r.i.ps and condolences, na only your family and dependents go feel the sadness of your passing and na only dem go bear the consequences that will come with your passing.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by Charmingrascal(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Who is this ludricrous tart that obviously have no single hern left in her head.
Idiotic scarlet lady
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by jayson87: 5:18am On Jan 28, 2020
I am with Khloe on this. Ernest Azuzu who thrilled us back in the days is down with stroke and begging on the streets no one has posted his picture or given him support Yet Kobe who is a million miles away is what Nigerians are thinking of. 4th world citizens

Boko Haram Bombing and killing our children and soldiers daily - no one will say pray for Nigeria or give a simple empathy to the plight of those caught up in the tragedy
Leah Sharibu has been raped and impregnated against her will, one would have thought this particular issue. this should have been a front burner in our national discourse, but no one, not even our social media influencers talking about this
Our celebs of the yester years are dying - no one will post or put their picture up
Isaac Promise died of late - not even a single NFF rep, former and present footballer attended his burial. No Nigerian posted his picture. Don't bee shocked when you see our basketball association sending delegates to attend Kobe's burial or our sports ministry sending Representatives to Grace Kobe's burial

This country tire me i swear, our mumu never do us.

CELEBRATE YOUR OWN NIGERIA. Kobe's death pain me shaa oooo…. but it is life, we all live to die. there is no one living forever. #RIPKOBE.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by jayson87: 5:20am On Jan 28, 2020
writefreely:
you incoherently typed good english
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:55am On Jan 28, 2020
freeman131:
This lady has been a crazy ass hole lately.
When did it become a crime to commiserate the dead.

That's not what she's saying.
We should be considerate and care about our western counterparts even though they may be famous and more popular.
But
People at home need more help.
If one can't give money or material things . You can lend your VOICE to speak against parents and their children suffering outside, stranded, homeless .
Honestly, my human limitation almost made me feel same way about kobe. He may or may not have used his influence and celebrity status to speak out against a lot of injustices ravaging his country but chose not to for Reasons best known to him. We still love and pity him though. Idecided not to judge.

I may not be perfect. . But whenever I part with friends and people I know, they always cry, since they are aware it's rare to get a replacement for my kind heart.

My dad has a big house and I wanted to consider allowing him let some people stay there. But you know our society with superstition and fear of witchcraft and money Rituals. I mean the strangers being Paranoid in another person's house.
Then my father fearing kidnap.
Last last I told him to donate to them or put some of them on his payroll.
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2020
CSTR2:
That is why you must make impact before you die.

If you die without making impact, it would be like a fly on a sheep's back.

Good impact. But many celebs abroad are scared to speak out the truth when it doesn't favor them. If their agency or manager doesn't advice them to, they wont. Nick cannor manage manage bring out prolife after much holding back. In con talk say Ino get side. But even trg
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2020
sodiqapril:
She's dumb....Kobe Bryant is like Messi or Ronaldo of basketball..any active sport follower must know him... His jersey and that of LeBron James are the only basketball jerseys widely available in Nigeria.. musicians sing about him, he visits football teams, they take pictures with him and upload on social media.. he runs a charity org.. except you are an illiterate, a non sport follower or someone that doesn't use social media at all....you must know Kobe Bryant..besides that what the Bleep is her busines with who mourns and who doesn't mourn him.... instead of saying crap for cheap attention let her jump from a cliff and see how many people will blink and eyelid...ozuo
Not just that. Imagine if he was your friend In Secondary school. Enough CRying
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love kobe and his team but my own na the nigerian homeless children wey dey pain me pass. I never want to see a child hurt.
The day they drove us out of our house, my daughter asked what we were doing outside. I simply said we were playing or doing picnic. I've never shown negative emotion like anger and sorrow around her, because I would never want to break her poor little heart.
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by cr7lomo: 6:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Actress farrah fawcett ( original Charlie's angels) died on the same day Michael Jackson died ... The media only carried the news of MJ... This girl is just naturally dumb just like her classmates bk in school confirmed
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Marcofranz:
My thought exactly. Nearly all my contacts posted his picture on their statuses, even one girl I'm pretty have never watched him any of his game posted his picture. And I'm like probably they are all mad.

I didn't even know him funny enough.
It's this guy who was crazy about bBall in high school that had his name on his profile that gave me a clue
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by speedyconnect3: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Everybody wants to stay woke.
Nigerians are hypocrites.
Re: BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters by nanakgh(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Half the people bashing her didn't read what she wrote. She never said mourning Kobe was wrong.

But you Nigerians are mostly sheep, so the moment one opens the thread and sees bashing, they also begin to bash without reading and forming their own opinions.

So yes, go ahead and mourn Kobe while completely ignoring the log in your eyes..

(1) (Reply)

Album: Lil Baby My Turn (zip File Download) / Davido Curses Internet Troll & His Generations For Calling Ifeanyi A “frog” / “are You Sick Or Depressed?” – Fans React To Regina Daniels’ Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.