Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash (6273 Views)

Kobe Bryant's Pilot Thought He Was Climbing While Descending - NTSB Report / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 12:50am On Feb 01, 2020
budaatum:

Unlike you, I remember the past because it tends to have bearing on the present and the future. You were obviously lazy then and not much has changed since. If only you are not lazy you'd have figured the punctuation out by now.
I actually got you cornered, which is the reason for your weeping up emotions and your botched diversionary chicanery.

I have stated it before that most of the atheists on this forum and people like you, whose essence is awful ingrained with vestige of conditioned atheism, hardly ever engage their cerebral capacity but instead are weaned on junk opinion piece of your caucasian lords gleaned from the Internet. As you couldn't get an opinion piece on this matter, you shamelessly resorted to posting irrelevant screenshots and posts to save your already bruised and battered face.
it's time I stopped indulging your coonery buffonery. I'm out, lass.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2020
You do make me laugh aad, with how you create spirits inside your head and project it on the real world. It's why you see "spiritism" instead of the real world I guess, and a weeping emotional buda where insignificant you is concerned lol.

So, indeed, until you are prepared to engage with real me instead of the image you create inside your head and believe in, do indeed be out.

Oh. And do let me know how if you ever learn to punctuate a very simple sentence which a little bit of work would help you with if you were not so lazy.

I am laughing at you aad lol.

aadoiza:

I actually got you cornered, which is the reason for your weeping up emotions and your botched diversionary chicanery.

I have stated it before that most of the atheists on this forum and people like you, whose essence is awful ingrained with vestige of conditioned atheism, hardly ever engage their cerebral capacity but instead are weaned on junk opinion piece of your caucasian lords gleaned from the Internet. As you couldn't get an opinion piece on this matter, you shamelessly resorted to posting irrelevant screenshots and posts to save your already bruised and battered face.
it's time I stopped indulging your coonery buffonery. I'm out, lass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2odds Sure Win In Bet9ja / Sportybet Nigeria Booking Code: 34 Odds / Uk Pool Week 24 Fixed Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.