Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later (997 Views)

Man Lands In Police Net In Lokoja For Raising False Alarm Over Missing Manhood / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood Finally Returned But Not Working! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

A missing manhood in Umuahia is yet to be recovered four days after the ugly incident happened, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV had reported that the incident happened on Oboro Street by Niger when a man stopped a Hausa fruit hawker to buy tiger nut.

According to report, the man after buying the tiger nuts and was about going into his shop to get money to pay for what he bought when the Hausa man touched his cloth in pretence he was removing a stain from the cloth.

It was gathered that immediately after the touch on his cloth; the man noticed some changes inside of him, touched his penis and discovered it had disappeared.

The man reportedly raised the alarm and the Hausa man was caught and when people pleaded with him to restore the man’s manhood, he could not, saying that “the penis is very far and cannot be returned”.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1301256/breaking-missing-manhood-umuahia-yet-recovered-4-days-later/

Re: BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later by sLentlover7778(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bobrisky would appreciate this more, if the aboki man had touch him and his John Thomas is nowhere to be found ... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later by joyandfaith: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

A missing manhood in Umuahia is yet to be recovered four days after the ugly incident happened, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV had reported that the incident happened on Oboro Street by Niger when a man stopped a Hausa fruit hawker to buy tiger nut.

According to report, the man after buying the tiger nuts and was about going into his shop to get money to pay for what he bought when the Hausa man touched his cloth in pretence he was removing a stain from the cloth.

It was gathered that immediately after the touch on his cloth; the man noticed some changes inside of him, touched his penis and discovered it had disappeared.

The man reportedly raised the alarm and the Hausa man was caught and when people pleaded with him to restore the man’s manhood, he could not, saying that “the penis is very far and cannot be returned”.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1301256/breaking-missing-manhood-umuahia-yet-recovered-4-days-later/

hypochondriasis
Re: BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later by Annie939(f): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
I pity the wife of the man nawa oooooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later by mumumugu(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
LOOK FOR IT INSIDE RIVER NIGER
Re: BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later by adecz: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Konji wan kee am!! grin grin grin grin grin

How him dey take pisss sef?
Re: BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later by Bola146(f): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Annie939:
I pity the wife of the man nawa oooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later by tungamaje: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
The man would be like, Wetin I go tell my wife when I reach home? Any way, nothing disappeared, his penis just shrunk out of fear. He should relax his mind and it would 'reappear' Should we believe he hasn't pissed since four days now?
Re: BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later by Flexherbal(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2020

Very funny matter!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest/ Corrupt State In Nigeria ( No.3 Go Burst Your Brain ) / Black Man Dies During Arrest After White Cop Kneels On His Neck (pix, Video) / Shame!famous Pastor Arrested For Raping Young Girls During Deliverance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.