Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

“i’m Getting Married Soon” – Skales Shocks Television Host (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Getting Married Soon” – Skales Shocks Television Host (video) (517 Views)

"I Am Getting Married Soon" - Don Jazzy Tells Bank W / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Getting Married Soon” – Skales Shocks Television Host (video) by naijafold(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Popular Nigerian ainger, Skales announced that he would be getting married soon, in a recent TV interview.

During the interview with Daala Oruwari, Skales was asked if he had anything to say to his fans or words of encouragement for upcoming artistes and he replied saying he is getting married and they should stay focused.

The singer is romantically linked to Rwandan singer and girlfriend, Neza and the duo have been sharing loved up photos of them, flaunting their love on social media.

Source : https://yinkfold.com/im-getting-married-soon-skales-shocks-television-host-video/

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Asks For Legalization Of Marijuana / Iyanya Arraigned In Court For Alleged Car Theft / What Will I Not See In The North!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.