Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Woman Smuggles Ipad To China - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woman Smuggles Ipad To China (559 Views)

How To Transfer Photos From Ipad To Computer / How To Connect Your Ipad To Your TV / Mtn Brings Ipad To Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Smuggles Ipad To China by judchuks20(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
Woman Smuggles iPad to China
You wouldn't believe it. Even women are now in the smuggling business. Check out this news from the web! The iPad is now available in more than 30 countries around the world and there are millions of users out there enjoying their high tech gadget. Unfortunately, the iPad’s popularity has brought out the worst in some people who want what they don’t have. We’ve reported on several stories of thieves stealing iPads and now we’ve got another instance of illegal activity to tell you about. According to The Wall Street Journal, 14 Chinese housewives were recently detained while attempting to smuggle iPads and mobile phones into China.

http://123-gadgets..com/2010/12/woman-smuggles-ipad-to-china.html

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Password For Factbook Application1! / I Nid An Itouch Any Sellers / I Need Nokia E71, E72 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.