Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please Separate From Spouses Who Are Particularly Violent Physically - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Separate From Spouses Who Are Particularly Violent Physically (267 Views)

Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Separate From Spouses Who Are Particularly Violent Physically by okrote4real: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
PLEASE SEPARATE FROM SPOUSES WHO ARE PARTICULARLY VIOLENT PHYSICALLY.
FROM A MEMBER

Pls mummy patience Adah help me post this hide my ID pls and let me know whem posted women should pls be careful of the men we are married to if you are in an abusive marriage pls my fellow women leave there peacefully before you loose your life if the issue is out of your hand talk to people who can help you out don't carry anything allow women are dieing every day by the hands of their so called husband a relative of mine just died today by the hands of her husband ����after all she has done for this useless man all her has been hustle selling akara and akamu and rice in her shop in the village just survive with her kids this man had the mind to shot her to death this morning when she was about to start her day job trying to make fire to start her business he came from the back and shot her dead leaving her 4 kids behind what a world how a man you married be the one to kill you what a wicked world ������she even gathered money to build a small house where they live bought a small car for this animal to use for transportation all he did was always abuse this woman till he finally killed her this morning my fellow women pls our lives is too precious for all this some are not lucky in marriage at all may God help us all ��

Source: https://m./691462270939562?view=permalink&id=3128624317223333

Re: Please Separate From Spouses Who Are Particularly Violent Physically by Eazi1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is bad, I just pity does kids
Re: Please Separate From Spouses Who Are Particularly Violent Physically by adontcare(f): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Oh God The society is to be blamed. If she had left, the same people will tag her as a woman who cant be in marriage. Discriminating women who left abusive marriage is wrong. U will hear; pray hard, kneel and call God, dress sexy, dnt argue with him, dont get angry even if he rape ur child or househelp, bla bla bla.may her enduring spirit rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Okada Used To Rob, – LASG Speaks On Ban Of Motorcycles / [video] Cows Invade Enugu Community Villagers Chase Them And Herdsmen Away From / Hunger Will Surely Kill Us Before COVID-19 Does, Nigerians Cry Out To Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.