Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo (11546 Views)

APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by 77up(m): 12:08am On Jan 28, 2020
franudi:
Igbos don't need Yoruba's love at all. Keep your love to yourself. You hate Igbos and they reciprocated.
Have got a cat to love instead of loving you pigs grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by Hadetosholafunm(m): 12:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Eazi1:
The problem about Nigeria is when IGBO get there, it'll be worst as always,

Nigeria been suffering good governance since that 1960 they claim freedom!

FROM FRY PAN TO FIRE!
U said things will get worse if IGBO manage this country,whats your facts sir?
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by Hadetosholafunm(m): 12:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Banmeallday:
2023 Igbo presidency I will personally work against that crap
WHY?

1 Like

Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by HallaDaTruth: 12:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
They should demand ticket from PDP since they hate APC Islamic party

Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by HallaDaTruth: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2020
Hadetosholafunm:

U said things will get worse if IGBO manage this country,whats your facts sir?
No facts, what they feel for Igbos is just pure hatred
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by Siscooh: 2:13am On Jan 28, 2020
Eazi1:
The problem about Nigeria is when IGBO get there, it'll be worst as always,

Nigeria been suffering good governance since that 1960 they claim freedom!

FROM FRY PAN TO FIRE!
God is giving them by His favor and power. Watch n see. Things will happen and enforce it
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by Siscooh: 2:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Banmeallday:
God will put you out of the way. Be very careful.
I have heard this in prophesy though am NOT Igbo.
They are coming. Events will lead to it. Accept for your own good

1 Like

Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by Siscooh: 2:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Banmeallday:
God will put you out of the way. Be very careful.
I have heard this in prophesy though am NOT Igbo. Events will lead to it. Accept for your own good
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by AreaFada2: 2:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Anyone who truly wants peace, justice & Equity in Nigeria should support Igbo presidency.

In fact OBJ missed that opportunity. He could have selected someone like Dr. Sam Egwu as candidate and Yar'Adua as VP. GEJ would have missed out but it would have been more equitable. GEJ was used to placate Ijaw to keep crude oil flowing.

OBJ had nothing to placate the North for. They had cause much atrocities already. OBJ terms in office was just compensation for his prison time, MKO and his wife's death and the general hurt SW faced, No favour done him.
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by eagleu: 3:03am On Jan 28, 2020
As Igbo, I don't support imposing a weak Igbo president on us at this time. In fact a few things need to be done for Igbos first if Nigeria suddenly wakes up with guilty conscience and a sense of equity:
1. First give Igbos equal number of representatives in the assembly so that any Igbo president would have a fair chance of doing his work as president.
2. Return to the previous ways votes are registered, cast, and counted-- not the current corrupt INEC predetermined scheme.
3. If you will not develop Igbo land like other parts of Nigeria, at least let Igbos develop themselves, and stop victimizing them with federal power-- customs, police, army, etc.

These are more pressing than installing an Igbo president who would actually be dancing to tunes placed from sokoto at this time.
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by blaqoracle: 3:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Banmeallday:
no northerner will vote for igbo president.
igbo have not gotten vice president, let alone president.
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by oyatz(m): 3:52am On Jan 28, 2020
I am a realist. The real people that can grant this Igbo presidency clamour are not the people on Nairaland but the top hierrachies of the APC and PDP. These are the people that can convince their party delegates to vote for Igbo candidates during the Presidential primaries.

Any other way is like talking to the wrong people and asking them for what they don't have.

DMerciful:
Read comments and see how people hate the Igbos but are at the forefront of preventing Biafra actualization. In other words, they want Igbos to remain so they can continue their marginalization. I wonder why hatred for the Igbos is the single factor uniting Nigeria!
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by oyatz(m): 4:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Let me tell you one thing,it will be too simplistic to assume that ALL Non-Igbo politicians will withdraw from the race because some people are talking about Igbo Presidency.

Who will ban Non-Igbo politicians from picking presidential forms of their parties?

It will be best to convince the top hierrachies of the APC and PDP to vote for Igbo candidates during the presidential primaries rather than wishing that ONLY Igbos should contest.

DMerciful:
The North does not vote for BEST, they vote for religion! Obj did not even play any politics, he was broke out of prison. His own people did not vote for him in the general elections and likely even in the primaries. The North believes an Igbo president might have restructuring or secessionist agenda hence deliberately sidelining Igbos. Immediately Yorubas mentioned Amotekun, North started mentioning what Igbos must do to have presidency, something that was a taboo to mention like a year ago

1 Like

Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by sharone21(f): 4:51am On Jan 28, 2020
magicminister:
For the sake of unity, peace and progress, ibos should be given a chance to run the affairs of this nation at its highest levels (presidency).

While I do not expect any significant change in the affairs of Nigeria, I am very confident that ibos like soludo, ngozi okonjo iweala and other prominent ibo men and woman that have legally built their wealth and well exposed can turn this country for the better.

We do not need a Tinubu or a Buhari in office.

Even if the next president is from the north, let it be the ousted EFCC chairman (under obasanjo tenure).

Even if it’s from the west, let it be a prominent and respected son of the soil e.g (the former minister of agriculture... can’t remember his name.

All I’m saying is that there are competent people from every region but it’s not tinubu, Buhari or rochas!

Igbo Presidency 2023- I SUPPORT...

But our 'girl' NGO is SS unless you mean she is Igbo by marriage.
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by cosmos1440: 6:10am On Jan 28, 2020
franudi:
Whenever I see people reasoning from their anus,I will be wondering if they are actually human beings. This writer I am quoting now is an slowpoke. No apology to anyone. When the time comes, nobody can stop Biafra. It is only pronouncements from America and UK, Biafra will come. Nnamdi kanu,may God bless you. You are doing a great job. The result of what you are doing will hit Nigeria by surprise.

I also owe you no apologies, you are a sentimental slowpoke. Continue hating others and expect them to love you back, you hear
Nnamidiot Cownunu, You are doing a great job of filling your people's mind with lies and increasing the mistrust even ordinary Nigerians have for your people.. The negative result of what you are doing will soon hit the igbos by surprise .

If you igbos truly want your Biafra, there is a legal path to follow and it is sum up here
Those who can give it to you, or at least formally begin it for you, are your own elected legislators at both the state and federal levels, but it has never crossed your hate-filled minds to put the pressure on your legislators to move the motion for referendum to be in the constitution.
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by orisa37: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2020
IT'S LIKE THE IGBOS DESIRE TO KEEP LOOTING NIGERIA.
DESIRE RESTRUCTURING FIRST AND YOU CAN BE PRESIDENT FOR LIFE.
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by Techdra: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2020
PeaceNexus:
The way Yorubas gloat over Igbo matter is just so disgusting. And who are you to say that it's impossible to have an Igbo president??

You should know that not everyone on this forum is Yoruba or Igbo...

1 Like

Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by 77up(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2020
franudi:
Igbos don't need Yoruba's love at all. Keep your love to yourself. You hate Igbos and they reciprocated.
In that post , I didn't say Yoruba love igbo so ,we can even pretend to in any way because we the kind of creature you are.

Who love a born hater undecided
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by Basit46: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Urchman200:
how come when the igbos talk about presidency u guys will automatically remember efik ,ibibio and others?who do una this thing?

oh my God
Must u argue
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by PeaceNexus(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Then you didn't need to quote me ....except if you have the proclivity of commingling with the aforementioned set of people
Techdra:

You should know that not everyone on this forum is Yoruba or Igbo...
Re: 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo by ernecy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
DMerciful:
Read comments and see how people hate the Igbos but are at the forefront of preventing Biafra actualization. In other words, they want Igbos to remain so they can continue their marginalization. I wonder why hatred for the Igbos is the single factor uniting Nigeria!
I am still trying to wrap my head around it. How they manage to hate igbos and still want them around is beyond my comprehension.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Commissioner, Ndukwe Will Fight Back If Removed - Aide Warns Ikpeazu / 2023: PDP Fixes Presidential Primary Poll For May 28 / Lagos To Impound Unpainted Intra-State Commercial Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.