Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

[video Premiere] Naira Marley X C Blvck – “tingasa” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video Premiere] Naira Marley X C Blvck – “tingasa” (292 Views)

Download MP3: Naira Marley X Tiwa Savage - Special / Download Free Beat :naira Marley Ft C Blvck – Tingasa I(nstrumental) / Deborah Vanessa Shares Her Bikini Body To Invite People To Her Video Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video Premiere] Naira Marley X C Blvck – “tingasa” by larryplaytv(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Naira Marley kick starts the new year with the official music video for the track “Tingasa” featuring C Blvck.
The latest CEO and leader of the Marlians movement, Naira Marley sets off with the release of the music video for his song “Tingasa“. The record is off his latest music project, ‘LOL‘ (Lord Of Lamba) which features ‘Ogologo’ crooner, C Blvck.

Moves dished out this crispy video Directed by Somto. Naira is ready to take over 2020 just like he did with 2019… Watch and Enjoy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-ZZtZkr40

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Made It / Chiwetalu Agu Reacts To Reports Of Being Critically Sick And Needing Help / I'm A Miracle To Every Ghanian Artiste- Shatta Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.