Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,011 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

⭐ Open A Shopify Store, Paypal & Stripe Account For 8k Naira ONLY In 48hours⭐ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭐ Open A Shopify Store, Paypal & Stripe Account For 8k Naira ONLY In 48hours⭐ (773 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Get A Shopify Store Without Subscription Fee Until 50 Sales Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

⭐ Open A Shopify Store, Paypal & Stripe Account For 8k Naira ONLY In 48hours⭐ by donjaz123(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
To start your dropshipping business, you NEED PayPal and Stripe, if you're going to be advertising to top tier countries like USA, UK, AU, CA, etc, as it's the most common mode of payment (just as Cash on Delivery is, in Nigeria)

The downside now is that PayPal, doesn't allow Nigerians receive payment , while Stripe, doesn't even allow Nigerians on their platform, and the only way you can get on stripe right now, is through an EIN & LLC, which cost $300-500+ to setup

I've been able to collaborate with 8 individuals in Nigeria, doing big figures on Shopify Dropshipping as well as learn how they created and maintained their stripe and PayPal account, and they have been using theirs successfully, over years. They teamed up to form a team (Techilton), to assist in helping other Nigerians, who mean well, gaining access to PayPal and Stripe Services in Nigeria, together with a free store setup, with a free minimalist theme)

I'm working as an affiliate for Techilton, and one of their leader is @yizzyweezy and as such, I get a pay for any successful referral gotten from Nairaland. Please tell him you're from Donjaz so I can get my affiliate commission.
Re: ⭐ Open A Shopify Store, Paypal & Stripe Account For 8k Naira ONLY In 48hours⭐ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Is it US or UK PayPal?
Is it US or UK Stripe?
Can they do LLC too?

(1) (Reply)

Uber Account Deactivated / Letter To Seun, The Ceo Nairaland. / Get The Best Data Plans All Networks At The Cheapest Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.