Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pls Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help!!! (172 Views)

mathematicians solve this questions am confused about the answer pls help / Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. / Nairaland Mathematician. Pls Help Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good pm nairaland.

I need help with this.My younger sister scored 206 and 232 in last year's Jamb and post utme exams.

She applied for nursing and up till this moment,nothing worthwhile has happened.

Uniport has released 4 batches of admission list and her name was in none.Even jamb hasn't given her admission till this very moment.

What surprised me the most is that 2 of her friends had lower scores at the post utme and still got admission into the same UNIPORT.

Pls,anyone with useful information or idea should pls help......She dey cry throughout this week embarassed
Re: Pls Help!!! by Jabarzee(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Better for her to take another jamb, with 206 it would be very hard for them to give her nursing, cuz it's a competitive course

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! by EmeraldKing7(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jabarzee:
Better for her to take another jamb, with 206 it would be very hard for them to give her nursing, cuz it's a competitive course
Boss I thought of that too.i am hoping they refer her another course instead of nothing at all.

(1) (Reply)

Download Grant Cardone 10 Premium Courses. Black Friday Offer.. / An Emotional Letter To My Lecturer / Assessment Of Sanitation Practices And Implication On Health (case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.