Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu Reportedly Begging On The Street (see Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu Reportedly Begging On The Street (see Video) (582 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu Reportedly Begging On The Street (see Video) by Naijanewsgist00: 1:54am On Jan 28, 2020
Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu reportedly begging on the street (Video)

Nollywood actor Ernest Asuzu was reportedly spotted on the street begging for money for treatment as he suffers partial stroke.

In a video shared by an Instagram user, @Bolingo2014 on Monday, January 27, 2020, Ernest Asuzu is seen shirtless and looking sick but wearing a very nice hair cute and gold necklace.

Click here for latest news

“I’m directing this video to Nollywood. This is a star that everybody knows that he is in this kind of condition. We saw him at Just_rite asking men for money when he has Nollywood people doing anything they like but they don’t know how to help themselves.

“So we are calling on Nollywood to come and assist their member. It is not only to act film, but this guy also cannot even walk. So they need to come to his aid not when he dies they will come and do big burial for somebody. Even Nigeria’s government needs to back the guy and know what is the problem, thank you,” he said.

According to the Instagram user, Ernest Asuzu was spotted begging for financial assistance along the road.

Watch Video through Below link;

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/nollywood-actor-ernest-asuzu/

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu Reportedly Begging On The Street (see Video) by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 28, 2020
This is really bad tho, nollywood is a strange community with all man for himself idealogy... But I honestly don't believe ooo that things are that worst... Though I understand he had stroke... ..

Though I don't wish anyone such a bad ordeal a hungry and broke Man won't have that time to waste money on that kinda Haircut and still be wearing Gold Chain...

Sorry my 10kobo

(1) (Reply)

C Blvck Ft Naira Marley – Baby Kingsway / ”no One Watches You More Than Your Haters” – Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage - Nigerian Female Celeb With Highest Instagram Followers - X News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.