Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban (921 Views)

Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni / The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Viktoreze(m): 2:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Our government hates us- Bolanle Olukanni, Ifuennada, others react to Lagos state government's decision to ban Okada, Keke NAPEP

Bolanle Olukanni, Ifuennada and other Nigerians are reacting to the decision of the Lagos state government to ban Okadas and Tricycles from operating in some parts in the state.

The state government announced the ban on the operations of Okada and keke Napep riders in certain parts of the state. The state government said it took the decision following the alarming rate of motorcycle accidents in the state.

Bolanle and other Nigerians feel this isn't a welcomed development as the government has not put in place alternative mode of transportation before placing the ban.

Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Viktoreze(m): 2:50am On Jan 28, 2020

Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by athaliya(f): 2:57am On Jan 28, 2020
Banning okadas in Apapa is a sick joke cry cry cry
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 28, 2020
sad We Christians say no to Amotekun. sad
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 28, 2020
The blame is not utterly on the government, these okadas and keke are very unruly coupled with the fact the numbers are increasing at an alarming rate due to security concerns in the North and unemployment rate in Nigeria which gives room for security concerns..

You block an entire lane for okada pickup points..
You disobey traffic laws at will..
No safety helmets..
No approved age limit for riders..
No riders license..
No motorcycle documents etc...
No registered plate numbers..

The Estate regulated bikes are a lot reformed than those plying highway routes.

Mini buses aswell, can substitute.
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Bola146(f): 3:44am On Jan 28, 2020
angry I just pity those guys that doesn't have another source of income than okada... Most of the graduates are doing it sad
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Mokason28: 4:10am On Jan 28, 2020
Am glad I don’t stay in Lagos... Am glad I don’t have any plans to visit Lagos... Am glad my family don’t stay in Lagos... Am glad I don’t have any business to do in Lagos grin
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Esseite:
The blame is not utterly on the government, these okadas and keke are very unruly coupled with the fact the numbers are increasing at an alarming rate due to security concerns in the North and unemployment rate in Nigeria which gives room for security concerns..

You block an entire lane for okada pickup points..
You disobey traffic laws at will..
No safety helmets..
No approved age limit for riders..
No riders license..
No motorcycle documents etc...
No registered plate numbers..

The Estate regulated bikes are a lot reformed than those plying highway routes.
when you work in apapa,all these your Grammer would come to nought.
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by landforeast(m): 4:41am On Jan 28, 2020
Mokason28:
Am glad I don’t stay in Lagos... Am glad I don’t have any plans to visit Lagos... Am glad my family don’t stay in Lagos... Am glad I don’t have any business to do in Lagos grin
Better stay whee you are, don't mind all this ones telling you that Lagos is all and all. Stress in this city is something else. Some of them are used to suffering and smiling that is why they don't see anything long with it. Any time I travel to Abuja and stay for sometime. It gives me feeling that Lagos is a pitiable place to live.

1 Like

Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 28, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
when you work in apapa,all these your Grammer would come to nought.

I think there are mini buses...
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:01am On Jan 28, 2020
Esseite:

I think there are mini buses...
let's see how it goes.
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by henrypsexy(m): 6:22am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by helinues: 6:40am On Jan 28, 2020
And you are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by madmohamed(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Bola146:
angry I just pity those guys that doesn't have another source of income than okada... Most of the graduates are doing it sad
About 80% of them are not from Nigeria. They should apply for work permit just the way we apply when we travel aut of Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Bola146(f): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2020
madmohamed:
About 80% of them are not from Nigeria. They should apply for work permit just the way we apply when we travel aut of Nigerian

Ha
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Mokason28: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
landforeast:

Better stay whee you are, don't mind all this ones telling you that Lagos is all and all. Stress in this city is something else. Some of them are used to suffering and smiling that is why they don't see anything long with it. Any time I travel to Abuja and stay for sometime. It gives me feeling that Lagos is a pitiable place to live.
Abuja is close to heaven on Earth bro
Re: Our Government Hates Us- Bolanle Olukanni, ifuennada Reacts To Okada Ban by Viktoreze(m): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class

(1) (Reply)

As Atiku, Secondus Take Over PDP Machinery, Wike Struggles To Join APC / FG To Disburse N1.6bn To 84,000 Beneficiaries In Kano / Another Pestilence Is Coming To The World!-not By Air But By Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.