Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

...BMW X3..... 2008 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model (1252 Views)

Advice on Bmw X3 And Volvo Xc90 / Looking At BMW X3 / The 2018 BMW X4 Unveiled – Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by dru23(m): 5:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Dear car guru , what is your take on a 2008 BMW X3.. Does it move market and how much does it cost. I was offered one for sale .And I want to ship to naija to sell ...
Re: ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by nurey(m): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2020
dru23:
Dear car guru , what is your take on a 2008 BMW X3.. Does it move market and how much does it cost. I was offered one for sale .And I want to ship to naija to sell ...

Do I get a cut when vehicle is sold? that will determine my assistance to you or not
Re: ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by dru23(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2020
nurey:

Do I get a cut when vehicle is sold? that will determine my assistance to you or not

Yes o ...
Re: ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by nurey(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2020
dru23:

Yes o ...

Draft a 10page legal agreement, payment terms and framework with 2 sureties with landed property in Asokoro (Abuja) or Banana Island (Lagos), they must accompany your agreement with their statement of account for December and January, they must also be willing to drop their Passport and a post dated check amounting to a sizeable sum of the commission.

A tax clearance certificate not later than 2015 would be needed, if the individual is an expatriate, he would need a letter of transfer of his estate administration duly signed and stamped by a person of high position in the home country.

Once you agree to the terms you will receive the information. Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by dru23(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2020
nurey:

Draft a 10page legal agreement, payment terms and framework with 2 sureties with landed property in Asokoro (Abuja) or Banana Island (Lagos), they must accompany your agreement with their statement of account for December and January, they must also be willing to drop their Passport and a post dated check amounting to a sizeable sum of the commission.

A tax clearance certificate not later than 2015 would be needed, if the individual is an expatriate, he would need a letter of transfer of his estate administration duly signed and stamped by a person of high position in the home country.

Once you agree to the terms you will receive the information. Good day

1 Share

Re: ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by dru23(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2020
nurey:

Hmmm
Re: ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by nurey(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2020
dru23:

BMW don't generally have a good value in Nigeria both in monetary terms and turn around time.

My take on the X3 1st generation is it is a good vehicle not as reliable as the Japanese but down right better than the Alfa Romeo and jaguars. It isn't the first car to sport it's Engine lineup and transmission, you may only likely face part failure due to advance tech incorporated in them but those parts aren't expensive to replace.

It's a rare vehicle to come by owning to Nigerians fear of BMW, tokunbo is in the range of 2.4m -3.Xm depending on engine, colour and mileage.

You can ship to Nigeria and be able to sell but may stay long on the shelf, but selling depends on your marketing skills.
Re: ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by dru23(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2020
nurey:

BMW don't generally have a good value in Nigeria both in monetary terms and turn around time.

My take on the X3 1st generation is it is a good vehicle not as reliable as the Japanese but down right better than the Alfa Romeo and jaguars. It isn't the first car to sport it's Engine lineup and transmission, you may only likely face part failure due to advance tech incorporated in them but those parts aren't expensive to replace.

It's a rare vehicle to come by owning to Nigerians fear of BMW, tokunbo is in the range of 2.4m -3.Xm depending on engine, colour and mileage.

You can ship to Nigeria and be able to sell but may stay long on the shelf, but selling depends on your marketing skills.

Thanks , I was told it is too risky to sell ....
Re: ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by SpaceAngel: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmm, may take you eternity to sell here. I advice you not to try it if you want to recover your money on time. You know the more it stays the more the value goes down.

dru23:
Re: ...BMW X3..... 2008 Model by dru23(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2020
SpaceAngel:
Hmmm, may take you eternity to sell here. I advice you not to try it if you want to recover your money on time. You know the more it stays the more the value goes down.

Thanks I was advice not to waste my time and money

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corola 2009 Howngood Is It / Does Anyone Know The Belt Number For Camry 2010 V6 Engine?? / Lexus GS 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.