Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

3 Amazing Tips TO Rank Your Gig To Top Search On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Amazing Tips TO Rank Your Gig To Top Search On Fiverr (763 Views)

8 Amazing Tips To Make Your Home Feel Like A Luxury Hotel Room / I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Site,blog Or Your Gig / Fiverr: How To Shoot Your Gig To The FRONT Page, To Boost Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Amazing Tips TO Rank Your Gig To Top Search On Fiverr by Maol(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Gig Ranking on fiverr or fiverr gig ranking means getting your fiverr Gig to top search both on fiverr search and Google, is so much easier in the 21st century, it’s a process of getting your Gig to top page.I will be given you some top tips to rank your fiverr gig to top search

1: Gig Economy

2: Focus Keyword

3: Social Media

1: Gig Economy What are gig economy and how does it works? This is a processing to rank your fiverr gigs to top search. Fiverr has made it clear that as as new seller you are eligible to create 7 Gigs, but the truth is that does creating all the 7 gig really work in getting sales with your fiverr gigs?

No, all you have to do is to create some gigs that you know you are an expert on and that you are ready to handle your customers request to their satisfaction or even more than their expectation has fiverr has recommended. Gig Economy give you the tactics to know how to create a fiverr gig, and get the steps by steps by making the use of gig pricing packages, using the 3 pricing method gives the buyers a clear vision of what you are selling and far it goes, so i recommend making use of the pricing packages

2: What is focus keyword and how does this goes with the creating of fiverr and ranking it?

It is true most focus keywords are using in written a website content to rank it to top search on google, but i am telling you the same tricks that goes with ranking your website content on google also goes with ranking your website on fiverr search result.

How To Rank Your Fiverr Gig With Focus Keywords

Fiverr has made is so easy for you to create your gig title and also add some keywords called Tag to make it more easier for buyers to find it on search result

1: Gig Title: Making Your Gig title so long on fiverr won’t help, as fiverr won’t even recommend this, fiverr itself will show it to you, “It a tittle not a story” Lol that’s funny, so you need to make your gig tittle short and meaningful, like if your fiverr Gig is taking about SEO, then your gig title should be ” I will rank your website SEO” , this make it much better for fiverr search result to find your gig so easy than people using this type of gig title ” I will outrank your SEO website in google, bing, yandex and baidu search result” That’s too long and fiverr won’t take that and if it was accidently taken by fiverr, it won’t be ranked in fiverr search result.

2: Tags : Tag can be said to be the most important thing need in any form of ranking, either gig ranking or website ranking, also it is said to be a very small particles of content but very useful.

How do you use Tag?

You must be able to write your Fiverr gig SEO tags according to what you are selling on fiverr, i.e, if you are offering digital marketing service on fiverr, then your tags should be ” marketing” “digital marketing” “promotion” and lots more, in a nutshell, your tags must be a keywords that you know it might be likely use by fiverr buyers to use in searching for gigs to buy, this also improve your fiverr gig ranking status.

3: Gig Description: Your Gig description is the part of the main tools to rank your fiverr gig, because it the biggest part in creating a fiverr gig for ranking.

To start with the writing of your fiverr gig description, make sure the main word you are using as a focus phrase is in the first paragraph of your gig description. i.e you are offering gig ranking on fiverr, the descprition should start with ” Are you looking for the best way to get your gig ranked”

And make sure the focus keyword appears in your gig description at least thrice.

Source and more:
http://www.sanwomi.com.ng/2020/01/3-amazing-tips-to-rank-your-gig-to-top.html

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Way To Get Paid / Get The Online The Perfect & Affordable Cacao Lip Balm / 4 Things Anyone Can Do Every Saturday To Earn $200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.