Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result (941 Views)

YIAGA Africa’s Report Validates Kogi Governorship Result / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku / 2019: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Validates Endorsements For Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by References: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2020
The National Examinations Council (NECO), has officially confirmed the certificate submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) by Senator Ifeanyi Ubah as original and authentic.

This was coming against the widespread alleged certificate forgery allegation leveled against the senator The examination body released the result details and cleared the air in a letter NECO/R/LGS/20/003, dated 23rd January 2020 and addressed to Human Rights Writers Association (HURIWA), Ubah and YPP.HURIWA had written to NECO, to authenticate or deny the certificate issued to Ubah.

In the letter, responding to the request, NECO confirmed that Ifeanyi Ubah took a total of 8 subjects, had credits in seven and failed one.

NECO further explained that the conventional and obtainable practice among examination bodies is that failed subjects are not recorded in the certificate, although they remain in the examination body’s database.He said such will continue to appear in both the statement of results and confirmation of results usually sent to educational institutions.

The letter reads: “In all, we state with every sense of duty and responsibility that both the statement of result and the certificate are genuine. They both emanated from the council and correspond with the records in our database.”

Senator Ubah who address the media yesterday on the issue said he didn’t get any fair hearing from the court which gave a judgment in favour of Uzoh. He said he was never served or given any opportunity to defend himself.

The senator said the judgment will not stand, as he has already appealed against it. He said he needed to clear his name and set the records straight.

“It is also a well known fact that I submitted my certificate to INEC and not my statement of result. It is very obvious that those trying to malign Senator Ifeanyi Ubah are mischievous and ignorant elements who do not understand the difference between a “certificate of result” and “statement of result” because over 20 million Nigerians are aware of the fact that this practice is not only obtainable in NECO, but WAEC also.

“This is because certificates are honorariums which shouldn’t carry failed subjects, as opposed to statement of results which only serve record purposes in the institution(s) database,” Senator Ubah said.
https://m.guardian.ng/news/neco-validates-ifeanyi-ubahs-o-level-result/
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by jlinkd78(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Great. This is how to clear one's name not by assemblage of SANS and technicalities by our corrupt judicial handlers. This is a 'goal' for any one who appreciates d virtues of going to school. My respect for Ifeanyi Ubah has increased and am personally happy dat d God of Omega Power Ministries Worldwide once again proved himself dependable in this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by helinues: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2020
It seems like the gods are angry with Ubah..

Just running from one trouble to another
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2020
So Ubah sat for NECO in 2003 while I passed WAEC 2001.
Mad oooo

3 Likes

Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by Hedonisst: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2020
So you mean at Ifeanyi Ubah's old age, he is parading a NECO result? When did NECO start again?
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by Johnjanrt: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigerians problems will always cook up stories meant at defaming opponents.
The society we happen to find ourselves well placed adrift from facts, truth and validity.

Imagine some group of persons being contented with mediocrity and state of affairs.
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by edoairways: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Hedonisst:
So you mean at Ifeanyi Ubah's old age, he is parading a NECO result? When did NECO start again?
Is anything wrong using Neco result?

1 Like

Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by BlackfireX: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2020
At least he is better than some people's president.
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2020
He is far much better than Buhari...

But it is not too late....if Buhari wants he can still. Go and take his SSCE exams...
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by Austema(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2020
And we call this a Country?
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by garfield1: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Hedonisst:
Is it unlawful or out of place
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by garfield1: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
He is far much better than Buhari...

But it is not too late....if Buhari wants he can still. Go and take his SSCE exams...
Buhari has ssce plus other qualificationz you can never have
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by garfield1: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Johnjanrt:
Nigerians problems will always cook up stories meant at defaming opponents.
The society we happen to find ourselves well placed adrift from facts, truth and validity.

Imagine some group of persons being contented with mediocrity and state of affairs.
This has totally killed the watery case of pdp
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2020
garfield1:

Buhari has ssce plus other qualificationz you can never have

I understand perfectly

He has NO/FAKE ssce cerificate which I don't.

1 Like

Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by chukel(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2020
EastGold:
So Ubah sat for NECO in 2003 while I passed WAEC 2001.

Mad oooo
so you passed waec in 2001 and you are still typing mad ooo on social media. You have refused to grow
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by Lanretoye(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Arrangee neco...anyway the man get sense cos he no parade any fake toronto certs.
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2020
chukel:
so you passed waec in 2001 and you are still typing mad ooo on social media. You have refused to grow

Were boy.

E pain me o
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by OBku4(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2020
EastGold:

Were boy.

E pain me o
Lolz
Re: NECO validates Ifeanyi Ubah’s O’ Level result by chukel(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
EastGold:

Were boy.

E pain me o
lol. I shock say u de use mad o. Na ur pikin suppose de talk that

(1) (Reply)

'She Was The Wife Of My Dream' - Timi Alaibe Remembers His Late Wife, Alaere / Real Reason Lauretta Onochie Blocked Me (pic) / S’south Not Ready For Joint Security Outfit -okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.