Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? (4631 Views)

I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung / Between Xiaomi Redmi 7a 16g + 2gm And Tecno Spark 4 / Which One Is Better Between Xiaomi Mi 9t And Oppo F11 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2020
Please, my fellow nairalanders, I want to buy a new phone and I'm confused between these two phones, I want to go for Xiaomi Note (3/32), because I have been seeing many reviews about it, but, for the Samsung A20s, I'm yet to see any satisfactory review, just few.
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Princeton92(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Redmi Note 8

5 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by sheylarhh(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Redmi Note 8

6 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Baadal(m): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is even better than Samsung A50.Pls increase your budget a little bit more to get the 4GB/64GB variant.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Princeton92(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Baadal:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is even better than Samsung A50.Pls increase your budget a little bit more to get the 4GB/64GB variant.

Agreed

7 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by tolexy007(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Baadal:

Countinue deceiving urself mr Man, Even Samsung A30s is far far better than Xiaomi note 8 tankless of A50..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
tolexy007:

Countinue deceiving urself mr Man, Even Samsung A30s is far far better than Xiaomi note 8 tankless of A50..

There is only one deceiver ...

And that is

YOU

A30s can only be compared to redmi 7 ...7 o..not even redmi note 7...

OP.

If u fit add to your budget..get the redmi note 8 4/64 and you will be glad you did.

17 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by tolexy007(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
@OP dont mind all this Xiaomi marketers, go for Samsung 30s u will enjoy it.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by jaywalker04(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Depends on the type of user that you are. Different strokes for different people.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Note 8 seems better than A20s judging from specs in Gsmarena.com.

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9852&idPhone2=9814

Comparism of A20s is with Redmi 8 (and not Note 8 )
See below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pO0BBvnvXY

3 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Princeton92(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
tolexy007:

No talk am again oo
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Baadal:
Are you serious? It's been giving me tough time to decide
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Deicide: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Guy you harsh o grin
Vision2045:

There is only one deceiver ...
And that is
YOU
A30s can only be compared to redmi 7 ...7 o..not even redmi note 7...
OP.
If u fit add to your budget..get the redmi note 8 4/64 and you will be glad you did.
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
jaywalker04:
Depends on the type of user that you are. Different strokes for different people.

In terms of general performance
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by henry35: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Now people will give u their opinion, some will tell u use Samsung maybe because he is a fan of it, some will tell u use redmi also because they don't like Samsung.

Now the ultimate question is what do u need in a phone or what do like or want in a phone.

Some people will by a phone becos of camera, some will by because of ram size and internal memory, some will buy because the phone is fine, some will buy because they don't kw what to do with money while others will buy because my Frnd shade don change phone or my guy Sam don change phone me seff most change.

So what do u want...?

Another thing u av to consider is ur budget, wat is ur budget. If u knw ur budget den get a phone dat fits into ur budget in terms of specs of any phone. For me i like phone with large ram and internal memory and also long battery life.

When I wanted to buy a phone I said I don't want any phone dat will hang or slow down wen I'm using it. I also said I need a phone with a good battery so I won't av to worry abt charging. I looked at my budget den I just had only 50k. Then I want to buy infinix note 3.... Den it was like 65k to 70k. Omo I wan cry because no cash den I said to myself I can still get something good for 45k. I started checking online and I found Fero royale X2.....

I said i can't kill my self mk I manage dis one, it fits into want I want my budget, 32Gb and 3GB internal and ram with a good battery life. I got it for 45k5...... I still get small lean change for transport. So I said for now dis is good until i hammer buy iPhone max or any Samsung.

So my brother I hope these little story will help u out..... So choose wisely.

7 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
From my own observations I'd say you should go for the redmi note 8 instead of the A20.

1 Like

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
If we talk now them go say we be Xiaomi marketer...
Anyway, the answer is obvious...rn8 is way way better

2 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Esteemconsult: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
check availability of parts before you buy, this is important

1 Like

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by DarkJeddi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
The Galaxy A20s doesn't even have the AMOLED screen that would have been its best edge against the Note 8..

As it stands,the only thing going for the A20s is that it is a Galaxy by Samsung..

If the brand name is what matters most to you,then go for the A20s..

If not,the two are not even in the same league..

An old low end Snapdragon 450 VS a recent midrange Snapdragon 665..

You don't bring a KNIFE to a GUN FIGHT.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
henry35:
Now people will give u their opinion, some will tell u use Samsung maybe because he is a fan of it, some will tell u use redmi also because they don't like Samsung.

Now the ultimate question is what do u need in a phone or what do like or want in a phone.

Some people will by a phone becos of camera, some will by because of ram size and internal memory, some will buy because the phone is fine, some will buy because they don't kw what to do with money while others will buy because my Frnd shade don change phone or my guy Sam don change phone me seff most change.

So what do u want...?

Another thing u av to consider is ur budget, wat is ur budget. If u knw ur budget den get a phone dat fits into ur budget in terms of specs of any phone. For me i like phone with large ram and internal memory and also long battery life.

When I wanted to buy a phone I said I don't want any phone dat will hang or slow down wen I'm using it. I also said I need a phone with a good battery so I won't av to worry abt charging. I looked at my budget den I just had only 50k. Then I want to buy infinix note 3.... Den it was like 65k to 70k. Omo I wan cry because no cash den I said to myself I can still get something good for 45k. I started checking online and I found Fero royale X2.....

I said i can't kill my self mk I manage dis one, it fits into want I want my budget, 32Gb and 3GB internal and ram with a good battery life. I got it for 45k5...... I still get small lean change for transport. So I said for now dis is good until i hammer buy iPhone max or any Samsung.

So my brother I hope these little story will help u out..... So choose wisely.

Well said, but I'm talking about efficiency and durability. Not just the RAM or ROM size. Though, I handle phone with a lot of care
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by kevotek1000(m): 1:36am On Jan 29, 2020
Ferrous:

Well said, but I'm talking about efficiency and durability. Not just the RAM or ROM size. Though, I handle phone with a lot of care

Redmi 8 will impress you... Liverpool (RM8) VS (SMGA20s) Aston Villa...

1 Like

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Crixxx: 2:45am On Jan 29, 2020
The only edge the xiaomi have over Samsung a series is the processor. That doesn't mean Samsung budget chips don't handle task with ease... For the Samsung a20s I wont advice because its more like a downgrade from the a20.. In every other thing Samsung has the upper hand.. You can up your budget to the a30s or better still wait for the a series 2020 or get the a51 that's if you want a durable device... But to be candid a20s isn't just it. I've seen and operated the xiaomi note 8 too, its better than transsion and has a snapdragon chipset.. There's nothing special about the phone and it even has an IPS LCD screen.. You mostly see marketers madness here on Nl... If you need a phone other than gaming, get a Samsung,...

Your choice to make,. One ui is just sweet like mango + there's a different feeling and confidence you get when you hold a premium Samsung device compared to these Chinese ones..

But Samsung a20 S Vs xiaomi note 8?.. Then go for the xiaomi.

4 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2020
kevotek1000:

Redmi 8 will impress you... Liverpool (RM8) VS (SMGA20s) Aston Villa...

Hahaha! Ok. Thank u
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2020
Crixxx:
The only edge the xiaomi have over Samsung a series is the processor. That doesn't mean Samsung budget chips don't handle task with ease... For the Samsung a20s I wont advice because its more like a downgrade from the a20.. In every other thing Samsung has the upper hand.. You can up your budget to the a30s or better still wait for the a series 2020 or get the a51 that's if you want a durable device... But to be candid a20s isn't just it. I've seen and operated the xiaomi note 8 too, its better than transsion and has a snapdragon chipset.. There's nothing special about the phone and it even has an IPS LCD screen.. You mostly see marketers madness here on Nl... If you need a phone other than gaming, get a Samsung,...

Your choice to make,. One ui is just sweet like mango + there's a different feeling and confidence you get when you hold a premium Samsung device compared to these Chinese ones..

But Samsung a20 S Vs xiaomi note 8?.. Then go for the xiaomi.

Thanks a lot, but I don't do gaming
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Opetech(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Do not be deceived! Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is the best value for money.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by jaywalker04(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Ferrous:

In terms of general performance
Then I think the A20s will do you just fine. If you want the most, of course, then you'll do better to go for the note 8. But as a normal user, you wouldn't be missing out on anything if you went for the A20s so I'd advise you to go for that one. That my two cents, hope it helps.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by tolexy007(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Princeton92:

No talk am again oo

am telling u d fact u dey yan another thing
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 5:47am On Jan 31, 2020
jaywalker04:

Then I think the A20s will do you just fine. If you want the most, of course, then you'll do better to go for the note 8. But as a normal user, you wouldn't be missing out on anything if you went for the A20s so I'd advise you to go for that one. That my two cents, hope it helps.

The highest thing I do with my android phone is to download, read PDF file and chat. I'm currently using Xiaomi android phone (note 5a prime), I bought it since 2018, I just want to use something different and I have never used Samsung phone before, that's why I have been looking for reviews from people that have used it, particularly, A20s. Or to go back to Note 8
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by jaywalker04(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Ferrous:

The highest thing I do with my android phone is to download, read PDF file and chat. I'm currently using Xiaomi android phone (note 5a prime), I bought it since 2018, I just want to use something different and I have never used Samsung phone before, that's why I have been looking for reviews from people that have used it, particularly, A20s. Or to go back to Note 8
In spirit of exploring, you should opt for the A20s since you've already had the feel of a redmi. Samsung phones aren't bad, at all. I think you have your winner already. Tell us what you think about it if you decide to get it.
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by korban3134(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ferrous:
Please, my fellow nairalanders, I want to buy a new phone and I'm confused between these two phones, I want to go for Xiaomi Note (3/32), because I have been seeing many reviews about it, but, for the Samsung A20s, I'm yet to see any satisfactory review, just few.

Go for the Redmi Note 8...it's far superior to Samsung Galaxy A20s

See for yourself: https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/comparison/fc3416e9a2

Redmi Note 8 Global Version available from Kore Integrated Services

3gb/32gb-58k
4gb/64gb-63k

Freebies
*Bass Earphones (1pcs)
*USB SD Card Reader (1pcs)
*Screen guard
Re: Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
jaywalker04:

In spirit of exploring, you should opt for the A20s since you've already had the feel of a redmi. Samsung phones aren't bad, at all. I think you have your winner already. Tell us what you think about it if you decide to get it.
Which one, pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Unlock Hauwai E173u-2 Modem By Airtel Nigeria / Windows Releases Cheapest Tablet Yet...cost Only N20 000 / Best Android Phones Under ₦20,000 In Nigeria – June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.