Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead (89280 Views)

Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
/
His Dubai visa is probably ready. When the noise dies natural death, oga will go and enjoy his "alert"

This is no accidental discharge. That Okigwe seat is hot.
\

1 Like

Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by redsun(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
His Dubai visa is probably ready. When the noise dies natural death, oga will go and enjoy his "alert"

This is no accidental discharge. That Okigwe seat is hot.
\

Then the police should investigate to find out without doubt if he has been paid to kill him.
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Legendguru: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Really
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Reference(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
tyup:

you can survive Ak-47 bullet/ have it in you for a while without dying if medical care is given at time

same cannot be said of pistols

No sir. The effective killing distance of an AK is 350 metres while that of an average pistol, a 9mm Beretta is 100m meaning that at close quarters whre most law enforcement engagement takes place an AK round is more likely to pass clean through soft tissue.

Provided it doesn't hit major arteries it is much more survivable than a pistol round which will flatten and 'tumble' within tje body cavity doing far more damage and making surgery to remove it all the mote complicated, that is if it hasn't broken into pieces which is just terrible.

I have witnessed first hand 5 close quarter assault weapon injury survivals while in the military. 4 assaults, 1 accident. The accident one was the most bizzare because I was just 3 or 4 feet away.

The guy was resting the muzzle of his G3 on his combat boot while we were gisting just before dawn patrol. The next thing I heard boom, the ground shook and dust everywhere. He did not safety after loading up. He was out for nearly a year but survived despite a torrid blood loss.

A pistol round at that range will have taken his foot off. The G3 round cleaned through. Slower rounds are worse close up.

1 Like

Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by tyup(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
davillian:

Bros trust me you don't want to get shot with an Ak

well both are dangerous the prayer is just may we never experience the effect of both ijn

reason why I'm scared of going to be with a family member in the US....anything can happen
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Dayoara: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Constitutional discharge
TechCapon:
If it's a poor man he killed they would have called it ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE. Now he killed a rich man, let's see what they will call it.

By the way, why are they stripping the dead man Nak.ed again?
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by tyup(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Reference:

No sir. The effective killing distance of an AK is 350 metres while that of an average pistol, a 9mm Beretta is 100m meaning that at close quarters whre most law enforcement engagement takes place an AK round is more likely to pass clean through soft tissue.

Provided it doesn't hit major arteries it is much more survivable than a pistol round which will flatten and 'tumble' within tje body cavity doing far more damage and making surgery to remove it all the mote complicated, that is if it hasn't broken into pieces which is just terrible.

I have witnessed first hand 5 close quarter assault weapon injury survivals while in the military. 4 assaults, 1 accident. The accident one was the most bizzare because I was just 3 or 4 feet away.

The guy was resting the muzzle of his G3 on his combat boot while we were gisting just before dawn patrol. The next thing I heard boom, the ground shook and dust everywhere. He did not safety after loading up. He was out for nearly a year but survived despite a torrid blood loss.

A pistol round at that range will have taken his foot off. The G3 round cleaned through. Slower rounds are worse close up.

Exactly you've said the truth just the way it is and that's what I'm trying to let davillian understand

ion know about the foreign Ak-47 but the one used in Nigeria and the one we were trained with while taking this course "Ballistic and firearm" if that's the type our security use then I'll say it can't be anyway compared to the devastating effect of pistols cause one can't really compare the Ak-47 bullets to pistol's there's a large gap
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Nasir123(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry sorry oooo, should we pity you ni? Most of these guys are something else whenever they carry guns... they act like they are God undecided shooting anyhow because a politician employed them sad

The question they should even help us to ask him is; What was going on in his mind before he pull that Trigger?
Like, what was he thinking?
I think that will help us to know if he's CRAZY or NOT.

Them go just de MISBEHAVE!
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Nasir123(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
leke12:
bi iku ile ko ba pani ti ta ole pani! Always extra careful of people around u

That's a Big word there!
That's simply means " if anyone arounds you usually get drunk in stupidly, you better caution them before they use their stupidity to take your life".
That's a Big word there!
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Nasir123(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
TechCapon:
If it's a poor man he killed they would have called it ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE. Now he killed a rich man, let's see what they will call it.

grin grin

Who knows if those guys are even "uptaining" the dead man. Collect all him Money and Gold. Nigerians can be dangerous.
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Bola146(f): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nasir123:

The question they should even help us to ask him is; What was going on in his mind before he pull that Trigger?
Like, what was he thinking?
I think that will help us to know if he's CRAZY or NOT.

Them go just de MISBEHAVE!

undecided
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by TechCapon(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nasir123:

grin grin

Who knows if those guys are even "uptaining" the dead man. Collect all him Money and Gold. Nigerians can be dangerous.
its very possible. His wristwatch and wallet

1 Like

Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Nasir123(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
TechCapon:
its very possible. His wristwatch and wallet

grin grin
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by dreu2fine(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
okomile:
Too bad!

over zealous guy!
i blame d government for allowing dem to have or carry harms
even road safety self want harms

1 Like

Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by mandax: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Eteka1:
He was probably drunk and careless when the unfortunate event took place.
No alibi. Rather, the more reason why he may get stiffer punishment, probably, capital punishment. A drunk law enforcement agent MUST have no business touching gun. Alcohol, even a half cup, is very deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by mandax: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
dreu2fine:

i blame d government for allowing dem to have or carry harms
even road safety self want harms

Well trained policemen don't even carry gun in public gatherings.

In the saner countries, it's offensive to expose gun before civilians.

Guns are pulled out by police only in the face of criminals.
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Ghokes(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
NSCDC at its start or formation was meant to be like community police and were not bearing arms. Along the way, they lost what they stand for and they began to compete with the police. I saw a member of NSCDC last weekend who pretended to be more armed than even an American soldier, all that went through my mind was that he will misbehave and make mistakes soon.
NSCDC go back to what your preliminary foundation was.
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by foreshore(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Raymeskey: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'm very sure you didn't read before commenting

Donaldoni:
Has he been arrested
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by OyinO: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
benjida:

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kjvstudybible.bible.kjv.bibleverses.bibleoffline

I never said there's no God, so you're the biggest fool.
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by OyinO: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
benjida:

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kjvstudybible.bible.kjv.bibleverses.bibleoffline

I never said there's no God, so you're the biggest fool. I said her God disappointed her and dashed her hopes and faith in him. She's now in regrets. You hear that? I repeat, FOOL, do you copy me?
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by davillian(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2020
tyup:

Exactly you've said the truth just the way it is and that's what I'm trying to let davillian understand

ion know about the foreign Ak-47 but the one used in Nigeria and the one we were trained with while taking this course "Ballistic and firearm" if that's the type our security use then I'll say it can't be anyway compared to the devastating effect of pistols cause one can't really compare the Ak-47 bullets to pistol's there's a large gap
I would have love to say lots of things here but I can't
Let's just leave it this way.....
The damage of an Ak is far greater than that of a pistol..
The world knows this
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by MarxisGlaaiback: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2020
Who is who actually on the two pix, is it the same man that was shot, u bring up as the shooter of himself or what . . . ., I no understand our ops somtimes
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Hallabee1(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2020
nsesam:
hope the senator didn't die?
die kee, u know see say him dey eat nii
Re: Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead by Rejoice5000(f): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.